Reviews for Coming Home to You
Blank XIth chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
In that last sentence, I think the word you were looking for was "definitely," not "defiantly," which, while implying the same result, changes the implied feelings regarding said result.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Oh my, where to begin? That was one of the most elegant pieces of erotica I've ever read. It was beautifully explicit, incredibly romantic, honest and realistic and there was not one vulgar word to mar the absolute poetry of it.

I loved the slow and gentle progression of their coming together. I thought you put it so well when Shirou first came into the room with Arturia and they had that long and loving wordless exchange of hopes and feelings. So romantic !

You kept Shirou magnificently in character by showing what a gentleman, a Prince Charming he really is. I loved the way he made sure that Arturia was taken to the heights of passion first, ahead of his own desires. Then when Arturia loving returns the favour, you have Shirou say "...you treat me too well...". That is so nice, you have such an empathetic way about you.

I like the way you preserve the solemnity and majesty of Arturia while allowing her to unbend a little and become a loving woman finally achieving her heart's desire.

But the line of the story was "...make me whole, Shirou..." Oh my Gosh, I nearly melted away from sheer romantic overload. Gorgeous.

I was sad that this lovely tale came to the end. I've enjoyed it all so much that another dozen chapters wouldn't have gone astray.

Thank you for your very fine work. Thank you also for your words of encouragement to me. Maybe one day, you never know.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
The emotions you put into your writing are beautiful. The poetic lines that you intersperse between your prose are just the loveliest lines. I feel the hope and yearning in them and they make my own heart flutter too.

I am so glad that you gave this chance to Shirou and Arturia, they deserve happiness and each other because they have been so selfless and giving of themselves for so long.

I look forward to reading the next chapter. I thank you once again for your fine work.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I liked your story very much. It's an interesting idea to give Arturia a second chance to see Shirou. I've only seen the anime and I liked the interaction between Shirou and Saber (Arturia) very much.

I liked the way you wrote the conversation between Death and God. You have a clear and easy to read style of writing as well as a good imagination.

I look forward to the next chapter. You've certainly made "hope spring eternal" in my heart.
thankyou.