Reviews for Get Sirius
pjcrazy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Um... Your story is hood, but you may want to use their nicknames next time. Feels more real. Moony, Wormtail, padfoot, prongs and lily-flower.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was great but incredibly hard to read... you couldn't break it up into paragraphs and use normal fonts, could you?
footballprincess chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
lolz sirius...really good work... i especially love how you went into sirius's character...siriusly :)
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
About the "Then fix it, dear Sirius, dear Sirius, dear Sirius", since when has
Sirius Orion Black ever listened to the song "There's a Hole in the Bucket"?
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
awww...reading this makes me so sad for sirius.. he and james were such great friends. it's sad that james had to die and sirius was wrongly in jail for so long... i really wish that sirius hadn't had to die in the real story. after so many years of being tortured by dementors, i just wanted sirius to be able to live a happy life afterwards, but no... sigh...

reading this makes me want to read more sirius fanfic though. great job wtih this! it's rekindled my love for sirius
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i love their interactions; a very sweet and nice friendship portrayed :D
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is so cute and fluffy! I love it! Especially the end with all the "Sirius" "serious" puns. :D Amazingly awesome!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
ahahha thanks for making me laugh and brightening up my day! loved it
twinklewind chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like! How you ended it! And! The dialogue between the two! Whether playful or Sirius!

Interesting incorporation of the bike, and especially the middle part was handled brilliantly. Question though, why Peter and not Remus? For the sake of simplicity, or the rift already occurring, or...?

Mm, lack of detailed discussion about Lily too created this certain effect. I'd have thought Sirius might tried to cheer James up with memories, but I s'pose that lack thereof helped James to take his mind elsewhere for a while, and Sirius was dealing with his own problems anyways.

Haha. Anyways. Thanks, and keep writing!
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
awesome story! i really enjoyed it!
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I loved this story!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hi,

I loved seeing Sirius having mixed emotions throughout the story. it was fun to read a story about The Potters and Sirius before Harry was born. It was very funny and a great story. Thanks.

-Paige
dreeming chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
u gtta luv sirius black... D i hearts this.. i also hearts sirius.. and remus and jameslily *sque* awesomely written, great wrk.. espessically how u managed to make the whole thing flow so well and not a bit akward or unneatural seeming...
wicked26 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
great story.. loved it!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I Know it's time a long time since you write this one shot but I MUSTand I HAVE TO leave rewieu-JuST TO SAY that I LOVE it -IT' s so funny and cute lol - GOING to do bowling and Lily is 's very original because its one the few (if not the only one)were sirius isn' that Happy about Harry's birth!