Reviews for The Light that Blinds
justagal chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Awesome story! Please make a third!
Wowowbby1 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
The best story I've heard in my 10 year old life!
If you could I would love for you to make one more based on this with the characters treating Momoko/Blossom with different respect!

BEST STORY EVER!
Tukiyo Kitsune chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Yay yay! Sequel please!:D
dark lil'angel2be chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
This was such a great story! I loved it!
marvrel123 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
You are the most awesomest story teller ever YOU ARE AMAZING! Keep writing and please tel me when your next book series comes out!
PokeKid 25 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Awesome! I read both stories in record time! Cause I can't wait to know what happens next, now I'm gonna re read the whole thing slowly! I personally love the idea of a dark blossom! Though I wish you can re write the whole story like the English dub version...but still, I love the original and the sequel. Those two are surely going into my Fav collection!
haninozukas chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was an awesome sequel!
luvin'urstuff chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
you are a very awesome writer! i simply do not know how in this entire universe could you came up with such deep, creative, inspiring, off-the-hook work of art - and i don't care, providing you keep it up!
k-k rabit chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
OH! THAT WAS AWESOME! You're totally an awesome writer. Write some more.
asumi-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really love your stories and plots I don't know why people aren't reviewing your amazing sear to god no crossies. (u)

But I am glad to be your

I read this along time a go but i can still see it like a movie in my head clearer and clearer every time I read the reason why i couldn't review is summer camp and school but I am back and reviewing. (u~)

BYE BYE!