Reviews for You Know What You Are
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wonderful story!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
this story was lovely. I really liked that they met before Alice's transformation xx
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is the first story I've read where Alice finds Jasper and then her transformation. I thought this was very well written and really enjoyed it!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Cool little one shot about Jasper and Alice!

Keye
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
...I don't know what to say.. You absolutely write the best JxA ever!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Thanks for all the Jaspery goodness. I do love some AU )
frlarsson chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Loved your story, )

best wishes, Linda
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was lovely, you write beautifully.

I was a bit confused as to why Jasper's bite didn't turn her, and Caius's did though?
venis-envy chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Yeah. I love you. LMAO! This story was amazing. Beautifully written, well planned, just perfect. I absolutely love your writing style (still pissed that Going Home only got second). Did this one win win?
naelany chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
love it!
wuogkat chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Shalu,

I totally love this!

You rock!
HEAR chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'v read my first JAlice story! Yay! I'm so proud of myself... it's hard to break out of some of these fanfic genres I've become so used to...

Anway, this was nice! I loved the way you set this up, with Jasper having been expelled from the Cullen club and left to wander as a nomad again. I liked the little seedy underground world with humans who willingly come to be donors- that reminded me of True Blood and I always thought that element was plausible in a world with vampires and missing from Twilight.

I love that human Alice still had her visions and that they still led her to Jasper and I thought it was a great touch that those visions began after she met Carlisle.

Great story! Congrats on the 2nd Place win!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This story was pretty damn awesome and I would say it definitely features a hardcore JILF, lol.

and you should know what is impressive considering I am staunchly anti-jalice - but this is just one of those that shone through :)

thank you so much for entering and congratulations!
luluubelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
doh! I started reading after maylin posted what AG said (AG! ZOMFG!), and was like "wait, I did read that". so I opened it up and started reading and was having all kinds of deja vu familiarness. accidentally hit the end button instead of page down and saw Caius and couldn't for the life of me remember reading that part. I was all kinds of confused until I got to the end and saw my name. DOH!

anywho, yes, loved it hardcore. and I'm so proud of you for getting kudos from the judges.

you are awesome babe!
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
How did I not already review this? You are brilliant, woman, and I am SO SO SO SO SO proud of you, like, in a non-condescending way. In a may-I-grab-your-fantastic-rack kind of way.