Reviews for Lessons
cethmistmyk chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
LOVE IT! :-D Gonna go read the sequel now!
One thing, if I may, there isn't very much dialogue, more the description of talking and what's being said, and while that's not bad (and I do it a ton in my writing) it is nice to have conversation occasionally. :-D just for future reference! :-D
kacie1 chapter 16 . 10/20/2011
woo they finally got together
werekat chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Great ending.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
aaaaw this chapter just made me squee in both happiness and sadness.. It's sad how this story will end with the next chapter for only a one-shot sequel to appear maybe later in a few weeks/months but it will work.

I'm happy though that out of all who could act ooc you made Severus do a gryffindor thing and just kiss Harry. It just was, adorable.

And Harry getting a piercing? wonder how his family will react when they do find out that one..

And I want to find out the family/weasley reaction to Harry taking Severus/Serena with him home for a family-dinner! please! *begs on knees*
WithDemonWings chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Oh vengeful Harry, love it! Great chapter! Can't wait to see what's next!
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Aaaaaw poor Bill... Almost. *giggles*

I can definitely see how George and Fred will start to work on extendable ears that goes through wards/charms. And seriously you made Bill think it was the twins who hexed him when he got there? Absolutely hilarious. And how everyone including Molly got interested and confused about who Bill spoke of when about Harry was just priceless. Now there are others who will try and figure out what it is Harry is up to.

I wonder who will find out and how.

Though somehow I just know that when either Molly or Ron finds out it's gonna be shouted out at the top of their lungs with a big "WHAT?" and depending on where they are there might be more than family and close friends who hears about it :D
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I was really looking forward to some Harry and Snape action. But I guess Bill is okay. But it was nice to see some brotherly love, even if it looked like Harry wanted to kill someone.
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Hey why blaming me? Just because I like this story and get thousands of possibilities of events happening after every chapter I read. Though if you like annoying plot-bunnies I can easily continue my "huge" reviews for you ;)

But as for this chapters contents it's cute. They way you make Harry first angry at Mark just to change it at the turn of a corner to "welcome" him into the Weasley family was just adorable. I wonder if Mark will survive the first encounter with everyone at the Burrow in the future. Specially if Mr Weasley learns of Mark's muggle background. *snickers*

And there at the end it was almost a real perfect Slytherin approach from Harry's side in getting back close to Severus. Poor guys won't know what hit them when their ride starts up again with the lessons.. ;)
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
oh my... What a huge miscommunication and misunderstanding this is.. And Seriously Bill is the one who figured it out? Absolutely priceless. I mean, out of everyone who should notice things off with Harry it's Bill who noticed the interest in customs, fashion/beauty and the nails.. I'm just happy/surprised my thought/suggestion from back at chapter 5.

As for the reaction now with the meeting in the private room I kind of feel sorry for both Severus and Harry. I just hope it won't turn into a shouting match and tears/anger.. Hopefully they can at least become neutral and re-start the lessons before anything else happens

Not sure if you're on yet but I'm adding both you as author and this story as favorites. Your way of describing and unique story have definitely earned it. :)
WithDemonWings chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Oh I hope this works out for both the boys. This is what happens when people don't talk! ;)

Can't wait for more and hope that you're feeling better.
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
I don't understand why this story isn't popular. As the story is one of the most unique I've ever read, and it's a shame. I have a request though. When the relationship between Snape and Harry progresses to the point of them being together. And if your comftorable to write a lemon, or even a lime. To put Harry into a mini-skirt?

Please update soon!

Snow
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Noooooo poor Harry.. I know from experience that seeing one you have come to love or crush on be with someone else is hard. Though the fact that Harry couldn't look at a clock to check the time is stupidity on his own part.. But as he was hung-over it's explainable..

I wonder what will happen next for them both. Probably lots of denial and unnecessary arguing.. :)
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
lol you're not the only one getting distracted by shiny things at the moment.

anyhow back to the story;

Severus is absolutely adorable in his almost constant rambling with his thoughts about what that day/night/lesson turned into and his irritation that he has become attracted to Harry. The fact that you get to see Severus point of view where he classes both himself and Harry in pre-decided categories shows how ingrained a specific way of living/learning can leave marks and you show it in a really good way.

Now to see/hear this from Harry's point of view afterwards, as in days, not minutes after the event.

Can't wait for the next lesson/chapter to see how they will continue with everything around them. (I'm also curious at who of Harry's friends will be first to know this secret)
WithDemonWings chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I really hope Harry didn't blow Sev off and just decided to not show up... Look forward to more!
WishIHadAnAngel chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
Dam I could not stop laugh at how you described Harry's thoughts on their first "walk" outside of Severus/Serena's flat and how utterly confused he was.

And Harry's idea on how to get a kiss while at the same time gently dump that Dave was just adorable. I'm really curious on how Severus took the kiss though. Is there a possible mutual affection starting to grow between them?

Anyhow I can barely wait for next chapter.

Hope the exams went well btw.

/Wish