Reviews for When Kanda Smiles
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Bwa-hahaha. This is adorable. And I'm with you in the opinion that they'd text without textspeak unless Lavi was trying to be annoying. ;)
Neferiti chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
It was so funny! i hope you'll write more!
blushuu chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
That was amazing~ So cute Definitely my new favourite!
Ravynna Frost chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Haha! Very amusing, keep it up! The phone conversation sounds creepily similiar to one I had with my friend not too long ago...

Anyway, good job!
Evanescent Silence chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Hehe, awesome. xD You should really do this kind of thing more often (even if you can't resist adding a little bit of angst here and there xD). I particularly enjoyed chapter 2~ those two texting each other were extremely amusing.

(and the way you named the chapters - pretty funny too xD). so, I take it this may have more chapters, even if it says "complete"? well, I'll wait and see.

~Silence
Im-a-tiger chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
I beleive I saw that picture :D

I love this chapter, especially the bit where Lavi's thinking: Back forth, back forth, ooh-a rock !-back forth... lol. he's so easily amused 3
kayter chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Man, I realized just now what you have been writting with the chapters names, lol xD

Ah, I love this xD

You update really fast, which i'm definely not complaining about... lavcha
calico pickles chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Lawl. Kandi dropped 'im. w
Isabella and me chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
was kanda squeezing his ass too hard? :3 so cute and cool its nice to see thaat kanda has a heart and bookman apparently doesnt
The Hecateae chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
*Thunk* Hey, now that just gives Lavi an excuse to bother Kanda some more. ;D

I adore your drabbles, but you knew that already.
bloodiedangle chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
this made my day. yay~ -is slowly freezing to death-

ahah. and the implied 'stuff', care to elaborate, hm? ;D

cant wait as usual.
bloodiedangle chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
another update! -gasp!-

cant wait for more!(again ;D)
The Hecateae chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
So, where's Lavi going to spend the night if he's locked out?

P.S. That woman's a blight to society. Are you sure nobody could get away with duct taping her mouth shut, then locking her away somewhere?
Miladys chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Honestly, i don't really understand the plot..

But, it's light humor for me and easy to read..

Overall, i like this story.. ;)
Kame-tan chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
lol I like this; how come you didn't post chapter 3 on here too? I can't wait for chapter 4!

Kame