Reviews for On Average
General Ginger chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This made me so sad for poor Spock, but then at the end Jim is about to kiss him! This was absolutely ADORABLE!
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awww! Logically head over heels. Still trying to decide if I ship them but either way they are still awesome. He would totally think like this :-)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like it... Love it in fact xx
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw :D This made me cry.

Amazing job, t'hy'la Pendragon. This was so good :)

My favorite line was 'On average, I cannot comprehend the first 8.337 seconds of anything James T. Kirk says when he leans close to me so that only I can hear.' I know the feeling, Spock :)

Can't wait to read more of your work.

-DustfingerFanGirlXD

(You know, I really should edit my username to SPOCKfangirl. xD)
Chrysanthemum Caelestis chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw... It's so cute x3
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awe. Poor Spock, crying over Kirk. I love that Kirk kisses him in the end. ;)
Yoda-Ben chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yeah, 42nd review !

I must admit I'm a recent Trekkie, and therefore I don't know a lot about the show. But this story is simply adorable and so much like Spock's logic, as far as I can see.

Very sweet little story, please write the sequel ! :3
ApocalypseGabriel chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
A little disappointing but it was different, so I guess it was cool.
Avada Cait-davra chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh my, this made me extremely upset and then extremely happy. It was so cute. Great job. :3
meteor prime chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aw. Cute. Nerdy Cute. X3 Lovely little ficcy.

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
Marvinder chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was unbearably cute and amazing D
Greenhemoglobin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
AW very sweet!
jay5merlin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aah, that was VERY sweet.

It seemed mostly in character for Spock too, although there were OOC moments sometimes, though I suppose I am not very good at reading slash.

Still, I really liked this one :)
Angel Bouquet chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Do you know the difference between my dick and a chicken leg? No? Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!

Attila Cantwell chapter 1 . 9/18/2009