Reviews for A True Romance
Furrina chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I love how Claire is unconsciously, unintentionally comparing imprint to "real love". I fell down a rabbit hole where people were arguing whether what happened with Claire and Quil, and to an extent Nessie and Jake, is child-grooming or not.

I mean, I know it's said that the imprintee has the choice to accept or reject the imprint (the werewolf doesn't) but is it really a choice when your whole life you've told that this is the person you are meant to end up with... and that sooner or later you ARE gonna have to accept it (or live with the consequences of breaking an imprint)
starlineshine chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love how Claire is unintentionally dissing imprinting, while Quil is just like 'huh?' but she doesn't know why. The part about how annoying Quil is was nice, with the background information I have.
Everyone is so in character, but at the same time, this isn't a rerun of the book nor is it horrible angsty/crack fiction. Really, really great.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I loved this short story. Claire's perception of imprinting compared to natural love was interesting and lovely. The backdrop to the story, that Jake had been with the Cullens and Reneesme is interesting (and makes me curious for me) but not the focal point of the story. Somehow he has left them and the imprint and is with Leah. I love the Pack and Seth and Quil and Embry. And Jake's love for Leah is genuine and devoted and perfect. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted. These two belong together!
Silver chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Beautiful.
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
i love this! i wished that clarie gets what she wants.
nathaliie chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very sweet!
Cracker679 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
ahh little claire's stories are the best lol !(x

i lovedddd it SO much (:
ImDaMnShOrTaNdPrOuD chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I found myself nearly blubbering with tears, drowning in hiccups and barely containing the deep knots in my chest. Leah and Jacob - TRUE love, Sam and Emily - ...an imprint.

See, that's what I like about this. You know how everyone can love people in different way, and love or hate different things about them but the imprint is set specifically on the love - not on the contrast. The disagreements.

It's not Leah and Jacob:) My favorite thing about this is the way you have Claire telling it, you can see the perspective more clearly by a small teenager (I don't know her age), than some couple that's been...well TAINTED with the imprint. It's truly inspiring:) I just hope Quil get's the hint and snaps out of his voodoo imprint eyes and sees that it's not what HE or CLAIRE wants.

I love this and remembered reading it awhile back - it took me awhile to find it just so I could review:} I forgot how much I adored this:D

~Charlotte
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Sweet.

Loved it a lot :D

The comparison with Seth and a hardcore fangirl was hilarious.

But the best thing was the surprise in the end :D

xoxo
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Sweet story! :)
goodbeans chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh too sweet!
a single white rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was so sweet. :)
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This might be the best of your stories that I've read yet! It was so sweet and had me laughing the whole way through! And the bit about the Jonas Brother's fangirls was priceless! :)