Reviews for The Elegant Orchid
BasicallyComplicated chapter 28 . 5/24
Lee, The Duke, Shoji...Lan's going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older, isn't she?
BasicallyComplicated chapter 10 . 5/24
Lan reminds me of Rin from InuYasha. Maybe Zuko could be Sesshomaru...
Saricaykes chapter 39 . 10/31/2014
I hope you didn't give up on this story! D: I really like it and I noticed you updated your other ones. Please continue this one I'd love to see what happens with Lan. :)
534667lc chapter 39 . 10/24/2014
Please update this dtory since your updating everything else! Love your story now following! .
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
nice keep going
Forgetful Insanity chapter 39 . 6/30/2014
The fluff rate of this fanfic is giving me diabetes and I LOVE IT XDD Even tho I hate kids...
twilightjazz chapter 39 . 11/10/2013
Love it please update soon
smartnerd12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
As I read the first few sentences, I knew I would be hooked. It's very well written, and I hope I'll enjoy the other chapters just the same!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
This is a super cute story, and you need to update again soon. :)
OrionRedde chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
I CRIED.

SATISFIED?!
Hikari Yang chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
You really need to update soon! Your stories are great and I can't wait to see what happens next! By the way, I love how you made Lan! She is super cute!
Topaz16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hey Mei-chan4, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORIES! They're AMAZING, my favorites are pocket full of sunshine, vampire baby, the little princess, and the elegant orchid. I am have already re-read all four of them like six times. I keep waiting for your update on the latter 3 and it's taking soooooooo long :( Please update your wonderful stories soon okay? PLEASE!
Sakura02 chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
Lan's so wise, I love it. XD Update soon!
belladu57 chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
Very good
valxra chapter 39 . 2/12/2013
Aww I really love your stories! Can't wait for an update!