Reviews for The Elegant Orchid
Liantei chapter 39 . 8/29
Wow! I don't usually read A:LA fanfiction much but this one was really good! I was kind of skeptical of Lan fitting into the storyline easily considering what role and family you decided to give her but this turned out very well! I also love how you made Lan basically a vessel of the Sun Spirit's energy too! I didn't see that coming at all! I really hope that you eventually decide to continue this fic, even if only a little!
yes chapter 23 . 5/17
What is this liquid spilling from my eyes
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This was a great first chapter, and I'm sure Lu Ten was at least in his late teens, he was in the war after all. From what I saw in the picture Iroh had of his son, anyways. This is great so far, but I'm sad to see it hasn't updated since 2013, why is that? :/
BasicallyComplicated chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
Lee, The Duke, Shoji...Lan's going to be a heartbreaker when she gets older, isn't she?
BasicallyComplicated chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
Lan reminds me of Rin from InuYasha. Maybe Zuko could be Sesshomaru...
Saricaykes chapter 39 . 10/31/2014
I hope you didn't give up on this story! D: I really like it and I noticed you updated your other ones. Please continue this one I'd love to see what happens with Lan. :)
lizyeh2000 chapter 39 . 10/24/2014
Please update this dtory since your updating everything else! Love your story now following! .
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 39 . 10/6/2014
nice keep going
Forgetful Insanity chapter 39 . 6/30/2014
The fluff rate of this fanfic is giving me diabetes and I LOVE IT XDD Even tho I hate kids...
twilightjazz chapter 39 . 11/10/2013
Love it please update soon
smartnerd12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
As I read the first few sentences, I knew I would be hooked. It's very well written, and I hope I'll enjoy the other chapters just the same!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 39 . 6/23/2013
This is a super cute story, and you need to update again soon. :)
OrionRedde chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
I CRIED.

SATISFIED?!
Hikari Yang chapter 39 . 3/21/2013
You really need to update soon! Your stories are great and I can't wait to see what happens next! By the way, I love how you made Lan! She is super cute!
Topaz16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hey Mei-chan4, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORIES! They're AMAZING, my favorites are pocket full of sunshine, vampire baby, the little princess, and the elegant orchid. I am have already re-read all four of them like six times. I keep waiting for your update on the latter 3 and it's taking soooooooo long :( Please update your wonderful stories soon okay? PLEASE!