Reviews for All That I Am
Seamayde chapter 6 . 8/20
Omg, so I've been waiting to leave a review until I was done, since it's completed at the point, but I just can't. It's so so so good! The ending of the chapter where they are in Reno left me very sad, and then the revelations about Fai's past... but I am happy there is some kind of respite, or hope. I usually am not a big fan of radically different AUs, but this is superb, and you've got the arc of the character's personalities perfectly! I can't wait to read the rest.
kalun.gengchul chapter 11 . 3/29
FOHFRHOH I LOVE THE FACT THAT SYAORAN IS THEIR SON -Again xD- ieohfwofihriwjfroihfierohfirheoihg
kalun.gengchul chapter 2 . 3/29
who is searching for him? oh my poor poor baby 3
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
I honestly didn't think I'll read after chapter 1. I was having loads of doubts due to the story setting in the US but I read it through. I'm very intrigued and beyond amused by how the whole trip turned out to be this glorious adventure. I kid you not, I was laughing and covering my face in embrassment from all of it. The beauty of it all, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It currently is my number one for a KuroxFai (Yuui) fanfic. The crossovers are brilliant and I got to know of other characters I have not had the chance of reading. Syaoran, their gorgeous love child!
levysbookshelf chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
This is probably my favorite Tsubasa fanfic! The story was amazing it had really nice twists and turns. The writing was also fantastic!
nymnbol chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
I'm not really good at leaving reviews but this story was so good that I just had to write one. The storyline was wonderful, the characters were in character, the pave was perfect, and it was just so creative. I loved how everything connected and all of the cameos that included a variety of clamps works. I read through the whole story in one day, only putting it down to squeal at some of the parts. Thank you for writing this fic, I enjoyed it immensely.
DiaSphere chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Hey there, thx for your fic, read it in one go (well I would have, but somewhere at 3 am I needed to make a break). I really enjoyed it, how it was first AU but then Mokona-tachi came and now there is a little Syaoran *cuuu* I really loved your writing style. Thx again
ClearMortality chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
This story definitely deserves a thumbs up :-)
SPN1985 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
GOOD story!
Nagisa Michaels chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
LOVED your story, and enjoyed it very much adored. Thanks for sharing. This is my favorite yaoi couple and this is one of the best fics I've read of them so far, but I do not know much English, I speak Spanish, so I had to read it with google translator TuT But still I was fascinated. I loved it from start to finish. I really liked how you handled the personalities of Kurogane and Fay, I think you did a great job. Congratulations for your beautiful story.

PS: This comment also I translated with google translator xD
Phireye chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
Oh gosh, Syaoran is PRECIOUS in this fic! And lol! I was totally expecting Touya to go overprotective when he saw Syaoran looking at his sis! Ahh it's so cute! I wanna read more about Tomoyo's 'persuasion', and why do I have a feeling Fai is also gonna get sucked into modelling like it or not? I think Tomoyo has a whole range of yin and yang clothes she specifically wants the twins to wear...

Actually when you think abt it how old is Ashura exactly? I mean, the age difference between him and Fai..

And oh gosh I was thinking Yuui was suggesting a threesome at the end when he said Fai should stay with them xD

/my fail attempt at doing the sounds .

LOVED THIS STORY! GREAT WORK! Time to troll through your other stories now!
Mashiara91 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I'm not sure if I reviewed this ending before, but I just re-read it. And this was a really truly wonderful piece of writing. Thank you so much for writing it, it was a pleasure to read. With all its highs and lows and the twists and turns it was such a satisfyingly well-rounded, well-informed, and well-written story. Please continue with such wonderful work.
marine maiden chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
I actually just noticed that you are the same author writing white deer and black wolf when I browsed your profile last night after I finished this fic LOL

This is one of the best Kuro x Fai fic I've read. You started with AU stories but then canon appears (not so AU anymore eh? LOL) A great closure by ending it with Fai's past arc - even though Fei Wong Reed seems so easily defeated (unlike all other fanfics).

I like the part of the character relationship development. They grow on you :D You're very good in writing relationship progress. I noticed this strong point even in your one-shot. Fai always have a tragic past and twisted personality but that is what Kurogane there for, right? To pull him back on his feet and let him know there's someone out there who cares completely for him while he is trying to waste himself. The part where Kuro looks for Fai on the stormy day he intended to do suicide was so heart wrenching but also great. It is like we can feel his love and his fear for losing Fai, even when he didn't know when it had started to turn that way.

I also like the part where a lot of other characters made appearances. Yukito x Touya. Kamui x Fuuma, Ryuuoh, the girl from Angelic Layer. Subaru (I kinda suspect the reason Fuuma angry is because the string Subaru pulled linked to Seishirou *lick lips* but that's just my guess *evil smile*). Various character from Chun Hyang, MKR, Kobato (Fujimoto, Okiura *kyaaaaaa* *fangirl scream*). Syaoran and Sakura appearance in their world later made an awesome point (not the best condition for Syaoran to be found though *sweat*)
I also know Caramelldansen. I was like snorting and chuckling when Fai mentioned it LMAO

*hugs Roxie Archer* I really appreciate your time in writing this marvelous fic. Please keep writing, you are a very good writer!

On a side note, a few typos I noticed:
Mokona, not Mokokna:
- Chapter 9: Kurogane yelled back, dropping Mokokna.
- Chapter 9: Mokokna opened its mouth wide and the light condensed into an orb that flew inside.
yumeniai chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
Oh, I loved this! This is beautiful! I love how you made it fanfic-canon :D. And the future world here is so ... interesting and completely the same as our own in all the important ways. Easy to understand but interesting to read :D
Ohhh! I still don't get how it's possible that Yuui saw Fai being cut up into little pieces and then Fai still being alive. It's ... confusing.
Did you ever release the playlist for this story? I would be very interested in it!
I love the end scenes - Syaoran is adorable with all his innocence. Though it's very scary what could have happened to him :(
And I love that you gave the twins a happy family background at least. At least one of their parents wasn't a jerk!
Great story!
Yijasha chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing.