Reviews for Camels and Cloves
sariedee chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I am a little behind on reading for this contest lol i met jackson at a signing and have been a little jasper obsessed since then! this story was great and i am heading to see what else you have posted!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was really cool. Isn't it ridiculous how rumors and ideas of people start? I'm off to check some more of your non B/E stories.
apricot817 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was very sweet. Way to go Jasper.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
cute o/s it ended up being different thatn I thought it would. Plus..Jasper on a mission to make her cum, um yes please lol
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this has to be one of my fav o/s jas/bella ever!
fanicki chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
cute story. enjoyed reading it.
PiperBlue chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved it! Once again you have written a Jas & Bella that are so far beyond amazing... The way you developed their relationship, fantastic! Really there is nothing else to say to you but, well done!
Sandra Marques chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
loved your story, it was really sweet. The only thing what I guess gonna be your story better, it is if it wasnt a one shot. I liked pretty much your Jasper.

kisses,

Sandra

Ps: sorry for any mistake may I committed, Im brasilian, so my original language is portuguese, english is still little hard to me.
angel04une chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
such a good one shot
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ma'am, you never, EVER cease to surprise me with your gift for touching the insides.

The headcase and the junkie are phenom, of course. Saw it rec'd in the Outcast List on ADF and since it was YOURS I flew over to read it because you do Jasper and Bella SO WELL.

I so enjoy how you show their relationship in this one-shot. I enjoy the mutual understanding, the helping, the loving of one another in the best ways. You really have a gift.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Loved this! Such an unexpected little treat. :D
Krissy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Your story is so cute. I mean you have a life story and you're teaching a life lesson to not judge people and believe everything people say. It was touching.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I think I'm on a Jasper jag ... and what better place to do it than wandering among your stories. This is actually the second time I have read this one. Love it love it love it. You kept the uncertainty beautifully. I didn't guess for sure the solution to the mystery until you revealed it. Just lovely. I'm kind of squeamish about explicit sex in any context except actual congress between myself and one I love, but your narrative of these two teenagers was sweet and heartfelt, not gross. Thank you for that. I also thank you for giving the pretty pervasive potty mouth a raison d'etre that let me feel endeared to the characters rather than (for me anyway) feeling alienated by coarseness.

Lastly, as I was scanning your reviews for this story (because I thought I had left one the first time I read), I came across reference to a review that you wrote on Amazon, for Breaking Dawn. Well, hell, girl, I for sure had to go read that. Hah! Tell it, sister! I honestly could not read past SM's first book. I kept waiting for the writing/plot/characterization to get interesting/romantic/something not a Mary Sue. I kept waiting for her to do something with the premise, which is so deeply archetypal. Nada. The best she could do with Eros/Psyche*Hades/Kore*Love across the Great Divide Female Orpheus/Male Euridice was supercilious put-downs, goo goo eyes, a cheesy love triangle and aborted intrigue with a frou frou mafia? Maybe she was in too much of a hurry, couldn't give her ideas time to marinate and mature? Only her hairdresser knows for sure.

And so we write. 161K stories, just on this site alone. Heh. It has us by the hairs.
crybaby524 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awsome I loved it so so so much

love ya

crybaby524
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I thought I was firmly off of the Twilight bandwagon, except when it came to Jacob, and then I get pulled back in my Jasper. :/ I would be mad if he wasn't so amazing. I loved this. It was funny, cute, awkward, angsty, hot, and romantic all at the right moments. Awesome job. Easily one of my favs.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »