Reviews for Camels and Cloves
SamieJamesBait chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I loved it. I really, really loved it.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Loved this one shot. Thanks for sharing!
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
this was really good. well done!
kavelf chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was a sweet little one-shot. I enjoyed having a Jasper Bella story where there is no sign of Edward or Alice.

thanks for the words.

C.

-I've been home sick...so I'm thoroughly enjoying some down time reading through many of your stories. :o) The upside to the flu. LOL
chambook0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
nicely done
sariedee chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I am a little behind on reading for this contest lol i met jackson at a signing and have been a little jasper obsessed since then! this story was great and i am heading to see what else you have posted!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was really cool. Isn't it ridiculous how rumors and ideas of people start? I'm off to check some more of your non B/E stories.
apricot817 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was very sweet. Way to go Jasper.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
cute o/s it ended up being different thatn I thought it would. Plus..Jasper on a mission to make her cum, um yes please lol
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this has to be one of my fav o/s jas/bella ever!
fanicki chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
cute story. enjoyed reading it.
PiperBlue chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved it! Once again you have written a Jas & Bella that are so far beyond amazing... The way you developed their relationship, fantastic! Really there is nothing else to say to you but, well done!
Sandra Marques chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
loved your story, it was really sweet. The only thing what I guess gonna be your story better, it is if it wasnt a one shot. I liked pretty much your Jasper.

kisses,

Sandra

Ps: sorry for any mistake may I committed, Im brasilian, so my original language is portuguese, english is still little hard to me.
angel04une chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
such a good one shot
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ma'am, you never, EVER cease to surprise me with your gift for touching the insides.

The headcase and the junkie are phenom, of course. Saw it rec'd in the Outcast List on ADF and since it was YOURS I flew over to read it because you do Jasper and Bella SO WELL.

I so enjoy how you show their relationship in this one-shot. I enjoy the mutual understanding, the helping, the loving of one another in the best ways. You really have a gift.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »