Reviews for Ego and Misjudgment
chompchomp123 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
WHY DIDN'T YOU CONYINUE TO WRITE! :'( :'(
warror4life44 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I love this story! I wish you would continue though :(
I haven't read a story like this, ever and it's extremely good! I hope that you would update but I know there is a small chance.. :(
anyway good job with the story ! I love it :)
Twi-Star chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I take it your not finishing the story...
deletedblankaccount chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Awesome! I think that I'm starting to fall inlove with Edward in this story, despite the thing James said about him! (:
deletedblankaccount chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
awesome job, i could'nt find anything to dislike! (:
deletedblankaccount chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I hope that you haven't totally forgotten about this story and just leaving it undone!

Btw, I love this story. (:
deletedblankaccount chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
Please, post the rest of the story! I just love your fan fiction, and I am a huge austen fan, and... This story is just awesome!

I am begging you, please post another chapter!

You are doing great! (:
vampyrgroupie chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Good choice to make Mike Newton the Mr. Collins of the story-I presume that his rich stepmother will be the Lady Catherine figure, though her potential relationship to James/Wickham might make for some interesting connections not in the Austen canon. FYI-I actually know someone named James James (but he does at least go by "Jim James"). I am enjoying your story-keep up the good work.
katierose127 chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
This story is really good! Update as soon as you can, please!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
i'm so psyched for this!

pride & prejudice twilight awesome new story!
vampyrgroupie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I think you have gotten off to a good start here-I can't help but like an adaptation of two of my favorite novels. Edward is such a natural Darcy! I like the changes you have made to put this in modern times. I look forward to seeing who will take the place of Wickham in future chapters. Thanks for writing.