Reviews for WD Academy
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/19
well written!
luucyy chapter 14 . 2/14
Please continue I love this so far and it's really well written and I love all of it pretty much so please please continue!
Tem's Promise chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I simply adore how you put the "Do you trust me?" line in there.
Annyomus chapter 14 . 2/19/2013

CometCaster and GalaxyGirl chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
If Pan is a sadist then is Pendragon a masochist?! O.o
I know it's been awhile since it's been updated (since 2010) but I would absolutely love it! Really want to see what happens next. And to see when Peter and Arthur get together...
CometCaster and GalaxyGirl chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I love Peter Pan a lot and the idea of him being bi is so perfect! Can't wait to read more.
HatStandsandPinstripes chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Arthur and Peter! EEEEEeeee! I'm only on chapter three, but so hoping you do more with that pairing!
Roninarnia chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Please write more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
AWWW :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
so ultra mega overly melodramatic! i LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Pweeze do mwore :-)
Evelyn Briar Black chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
I really like Peter Pan, even though I agree with all the things you hate about him. I love how you've written him here too. I really love it! I like this entire story, and someone pointing out (probably unintentionally) that almost all the classic Disney couples are pedophillia ridden (your Ariel/Eric bit for example)

I really am enjoying your Alice/Pinochio and Peter/Arthur tension. I hope you will get ideas soon!
MadAsAHatter27 chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
Heh, this is really funny... I was cracking up the whole time I was on the bus, people kept lookkng at me like I was crazy! Please write more when you get time, school can be crazy busy, huh?