Reviews for A Rather Boring Routine
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
sneaky james and moony. XD loved it. WILL read it again...infact after i put this review up i'm going back to the top. :)
Kitten in the Shadows chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story is just hilarious :) I've read it a few times, and every time it makes me laugh just as hard it did the time before.

It's not just a funny story though, it's insanely cute. Everyone stays right in character, and there's nice hints of the pranksters they all are sprinkled throughout the story.

I love that Peter is a character, and I love how it's mostly told from Lily's perspective. Very cute. Remus is perfect and very funny, and Sirius is also portrayed very well.

The whole thing is written very well, and the story is told in such a great way that it almost feels like I'm sitting there with Lily, watching and hearing it all unfold.

This is a great story! Quite simply, I love it.
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Elliot: This is like one of the best stories I've read about SBRL.
callietitan chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
very nicely done- kept me smiling from start to finish. Great characterization.
Withershins chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I just love James's indomitable spirit.

This was so cute and funny! You did a really good job with it. Thanks for writing it!
SpryEmmi chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Lol that was cute XD
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I FOUND THIS! I read it forever ago, and could never find it again! I love you story, it's amazing
padfootlover4eva chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
That's great! i love fics where moony's in charge! ;D
asinine rationalisations chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
brilliant loved it!

more puh-lease..?
LionessAmaya chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Issues-

All in bold.

Not issues-

Everything else.

Lol, this was so cute. I was actually squealing. They were all so well characterized, and I loved the lovestruck!Sirius. I was relieved beyond belief that Peter wasn't a) homophobic and evil, b) stupid or c) mysteriously vanished. He was a Marauder, even if he was an evil git later on. :P Anyway, I really really enjoyed reading that. I loved how the LilyJames wasn't overwhelming- so many people go overboard. :P

THIS is how they got together. Screw romantic chocolate and flowers, this is Marauder!style.

Although Moony wouldn't say no to chocolate, I'm sure.

The bold was annoying, though.
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Squee! That was cute!
Background Music chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
loved it. i can;t even pick fave parts.

loved it all!

Love him, too. Though not as much as Moony and Padfoot (:

And Remus and Sirius TOGETHER. Well, two for the price of one (:

Loved this fic. *Faves*
Freedomflyer chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
:P lol i love it! very well done!