Reviews for Night Wind
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Awww! Write more! Now!
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Cliff hanger, but good thing u already put the next chapter up so I read which I will do
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Mi chan is being sooo gentle with fuuko it s soo cute its the only way you can describe the sene
Nils chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
Poor Fuuko. Good work there. Update soon.
carmelahere chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
it's nicely written if only it has a happy ending... would have loved some fluff... by the way.. pls update your ban/kazuki fics! gud luck!
rubix-girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
wah! pls. update...its really nice...as long as fuuko wont die...hehe...
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Nice!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
you stopped updating because there wasn't enough reviews, am i right? *sigh* such a loss. FoR has more readers now than before and they always drop reviews especially if it's tofuu...can i convince you to continue?
Mizumi Saeko chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
rn't u gonna continue? u haven't updated in a long time...
miaka chapter 3 . 12/19/2002
Hi!

Actually, i think that using Raiha as the one that hurt Fuuko is a fresh topic. Gd work! (even though i like Raiha)

I would suggest maybe bringing Recca and gang into the picture to bring some laugher..

And maybe Mikagami taking revenge at Raiha..

Anyway.. thz 4 providing such a fantastic fanfic
tasja chapter 3 . 5/17/2002
hey there! i like your fic! so pls. update! god bless!
Pink Yuki chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
Very enchanting. I especially like the idea that Mikagami misinterpreted Fuuko's doings.
tasja chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
ei! i like your story!keep it up!

p.s. upd8, 'k?
ice water chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
their confrontation was quite touching
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Write, write, write! More, more, more! _ Hmm, I have a suggestion for a plot device: Yanagi can't heal it all as some of it was damage to the Internal Organs, not just flesh wounds and/or broken bones. How spiffy is That? *grins insanely*