Reviews for Agents and Hunters
very good ! All of the characters spot on ! Thank you for the story !
rerichardson4 chapter 16 . 5/30
Oh wow! I really enjoyed reading your wonderful story. A great mix of Supernatural and NCIS. I feel you are able to write with great skill, humour and care. I was feeling down but reading your work cheered me up. I loved it! :)
ElisabethJane chapter 1 . 5/17
love the story! great crossover! Loved Sam in Abby's lab !
Jade Ice Fire chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
One of the best crossover ficts with NCIS out there! I love it! Really hope you write a continuation. It was awesome!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
Love love love this story!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
Cool!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
This was so freakin' cool. I never imagined such a crossover could work.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
I enjoyed this. Im gunna look for more.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 16 . 7/11/2015
Those groups seem to interact in the funnest of fashions. Definitely one of the better crossover combos I have seen. Thank you for posting!
cappy712 chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
That was a wonderful crossover! Thank you for sharing - glad it was on a rec on spnstoryfinder...
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Awwwww! So good! You really got Gibbs down pat- not many people can do that. Loved the dynamic between him and Dean... It was perfect!

Great job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 2/4/2015
Oh, this is Great !

I really Love the interaction !

Ducky's observation, Gibbs' way, Sam's protectiveness over Dean, Dean's short part of his PTSD or its hints, Castiel appearance, and Abby's forgiveness.

Awesome !
GalanthaDreams chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
A fun and tightly plotted story that never fails to entertain. It was a wonderful piece.
Smile Black chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
:D oh It was really good !
Happy chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
His fic made me so happy! I love both ahows and this... this was a perfect mixture between them.