Reviews for Every Superman Needs A Lois Lane
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Great story, there are not enough Julie stories that really develop her character, please continue this in the tone you have been doing. If you need to see the episodes how about checking out ' ', it's a pretty good site. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Great story man, please update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Very nice, please continue this.
Estro chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Must continue, for the love of God, continues to write us this wonderful story that is better than the series itself.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
AH MAN, HEY DON'T QUIT, YOU STOPED, IT'S BEEN FOREVER, COME ON WE NEED YOU HERE, WE NEED THIS STORY HERE, WE CAN'T LET ALL THE BEVIN AND BWEN TAKE OVER, DO YOU NEED INSPERATION, YOU NEED HELP? ANYTHING JUST DON'T STOP MAN,
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
GAN GANGAN, A WONDERFULLY ROMANTIC RETELLING OF BEN 10, IT WAS GREAT, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lexii-chan chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
This is an amazing story which I just love to read. :) This should get more reviews then it has. Maybe it's because this story isn't entirley fluff... But whatever, I love this story and I can't wait to see where it's headed. :) And I'm all for the akwardness between Ben/Julie. ;D And the approach on this story is just fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter.

~Alexa
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
UWE HE HE, I LIKE THE NICE TWIST, NOT A BIG TWIST BUT STILL A FUN ONE, GREAT CHAPTER, THANKS AGAIN FOR WRITING THIS AMIGO, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
UWE HE HE, GREAT GREAT CHAPTER, SO THEY'RE ALL THIRTEEN, ARE YOU GONNA WAIT ANOTHER TWO YEARS TILL EN AND JULIE GET TOGETHER, IN FACT THE CHARACTER LIST ONLY HAS JULIE, WILL THERE BE ANY PAIRINGS HAPPENING AT ALL?
Dragoncl chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Interesting. I don't know if it's supposed to AU or not, but the new info is looking really cool and thought-out. I like how Julie was part of the Tennyson's lives before AF. It kind of gives light as to why Julie could walk right up to Ben in the first episode without it being weird. I can't wait to see where this goes! Happy writing!

DC
Dragoncl chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Wow. I was so happy to see this. Julie is one of the characters that just doesn't get the attention and development she COULD, but you changed all that. I love how you characterized the three kids. They're still the same people we know but you added little quirks that make their characters deeper and more realistic. It's also interesting that you made the Tennyson's the outcasts of the town. I never thought about it but it makes perfect sense. Can't wait for the next chapter!

DC
AhPohSiput chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Very interesting reading and well-planned! Hope to see more soon!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
UWE HE HE, INTERESTING, THIS IS INDEED A FIC WORTHY OF RECOMENDATION, AND YOU PREFERD TO PUT JULIE AS THE LEAD GIRL, AL DENTE, I'LL BE SURE TO CONTINUE READING THIS, JUST BE SURE YOU'RE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A FIC LIKE THIS AND DON'T STOP AT THE MIDDLE, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shadows59 chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Great story. You've managed to do what Man of Action hasn't bothered to, you've given Julie some personality. Can't wait for more.
Lexii-chan chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
This is a really good piece. And I love reading it. :3 Btw, the summary made me laugh. Haha~ "Because I promised her a focus episode." Nice~ 3

Keep on writing this! It's good! :)

~Alexa