Reviews for Finding You
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
what next chapter ,!vb

this story was beautiful writing your wrote it with doing the touching feeling moment but in their character which is very hard to do or at least for me to express thought into words so anyone can read take a lot soooo please contune don't make come after you in order to get more
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
SIMPLE ADORABLE ,,, JUST SIMPLE ADORABLE ,

but just wonder was fuuko wearing clothes when she hugged tokiya or was she in the bath rub because it was unclear , it sound like she could be nake since she near the tub
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
you said we would find who Raiha master nexxt chapter but their is no next chapter sooooo when are you going to update and i know you wrote the chapterr or why would you tease us about the next chapter!
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
yeah , i know being lazy again and not signing in but i just wanted to read and contune my homework and since i done reading your first chapter i have to say :

very well writing , cliff hanger at the end mystery that was answered in the story which kept me entertained , I am more of raiha x fuuko because of the manga but for fanfiction i don't really care as long as their writing well and make sense I do not care who gets paired to who and well you did a good job with writing it soo i guess now i have to read more :)

way toing english home work then review really changes how i reveiw ... well i am going to find out so here i go
Sirena87 chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
nice chappy! please update soon!
Andrea a.k.a. Anime Princess chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
ehm...ok i'll be a good little girl and give you a god review.i think your fic is really oh please update soon.i am dieing to know about Mikagami's feelings for Fukko and wwho Raiha's master the way Damn you Raiha!i like the pairing of Mi-chan and Fukko and also Raiha and Fukko!
crimsonrosepetals chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
well, well, well...what can I say? another one of your fine masterpieces...which once again you have left unfinished. just like the others...why torment me so? please finish your fics! I want to know what happens next in all of them! Oh, yeah! I've updated my fic as well 'Sayonara' chapters 2&3 are up and it'll really make me happy if you'd review them again! doumo!
roselle chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
well so far so good!

the story moving too slow

please finish this story!
Kat chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Good fic! Very good fic! Please continue! Plz!Plz!Plz!
Eternal Fire Angel chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
Hello. I really like your fic! _ Keep up the good work there matte!
yonfi chapter 2 . 6/16/2002
nice story but when will the next chapter be up. i have already waited long enough. update please.
yinyinhoney chapter 2 . 5/5/2002
i like it. it's very interesting. make sure u keep your chapter's coming! good job!
ice water chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
i love this kind of fics. pls continue writing
Sei chapter 2 . 2/28/2002
Wonderful fic! Mikagami is a bit OOC, but almost all Tofuu fics turn out that way. PLEASE continue! I can't wait 'till the next chapter is posted :)
Anie chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
Nice, I like it a lot. Sure Mikagami's a bit OOC but this is your fic afterall. And besides his OOCness fits with the theme of the story.