Reviews for Memories
DoomedOne chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I love every Chocolate/Marron fic I come across, and this one was no exception, it was great. Good job. Er...GREAT job. There, that should satisfy the evil monkey lord, so that I may feel the cold, comforting kiss of death and finally rest.
kori hime chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
WOW! i like! cute coupling! and i knew what "stella" means because it means star in italian too. and i'm an italian-american! proud of it! write more marron-chocolate! bye-e!
Acerean chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
wonderful - just like d rest! _ your writing's great, you know that? and your occasional 'pop-outs' were hilarious! keep up d great works!
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Awww, that was cyute! Gotta hand it to ya, that was a really very good fic. And like Fala said, that's something coming from a fangirl who generally doesn't like anything but Marron/Gateau. *grins* What can I say? I like the "common" pairings. Though, I've got something up my sleeve that's a biiit out of the usual, look for it coming soon. *gets whapped by the demon-angel, by a sign bearing the words "Quit with the shameless advertising, ya baka!"* OW! Hmph. Anyway, as before, adorable fic, I loved how you did it. Coulda been a teeny bit more descriptive, especially on the action stuff, but all-in-all, it was great,ryuuen! Keep up the good work! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel
Asreena chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
EEEP! I really like this fic... Marron/Chocolat aren't my favourite couple, but you write them so CUTE... _ I love the way she saved him, but neither of them realized it even though they saw each other every day. It reminds me of Utena's Mr. Lickylick... KEEP WRITING!
nina marie doma chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Marron and Chocolate are my fave characters in SH,so obviously, they're my fave couple! PLEEEEEZ write more,I love this pairing soooooo much!
Nuriko Metallium chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Wow! That was amazing! Good job and keep up the good work
Carrot's Princess chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
okey dokey, this was kewl. i'm not that big of a fan of this, but it be cute! one thing...NO CARROT! *growl*
Luke In Blue chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Another good Marron x Chocolate fic, and that's saying something coming from me; a fangirl who is unable to see Marron with ANY woman in this or any of the three-thousand worlds... or anyone besides Gateau for that matter ::snick:: Lots of good stuff here. I especially liked the references to their childhood. Very clever. Problems? All I could see was a little OOC here and there, but not enough to make it unconvincing. A believable 'Chocarron' fic is a rarity, but you have managed to impress me so far (hard to do). Keep it up, ne? _
Manderskoinu chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
! KAWAII! That was wonderful I love Chocolate/Marron fics! WRITE MORE!