Reviews for Stitched
RadientWings chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was tragically beautiful; I just loved it.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was lovely! A wonderful look at Amanda's influence on her son. I especially loved the parts about love and loss. The little snippet about her being excited to know her son had found love with Nyota before her death was incedibly bittersweet. The fact that Spock wont have to grieve alone because he has Nyota eases some ofof the pain of Amanda's passing in the part about loss. Excellent writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I've become a little bit enamoured with stories revolving around Spock and Amanda, they fill me with warm fuzzies~ n_n

The only thing I didn't like about this story was the reference to Spock and Uhuras 'relationship' :P (I dislike the pairing vehemently; I will always be a K/S shipper)

Ideally, the section on love would've been put after Amandas death, perhaps as something she missed - the budding relationship between Kirk and Spock.

However, I did enjoy this story, it was well-written and rather sweet.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was beautiful. I love the idea that Spock takes after his mom more than anyone. Makes sense really. Loved the way you went through each emotion to show it. Great piece!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great one-shot. :)
Jetsir chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Your stories are simply amazing. This one made me cry at the end. Good job :)
spockside chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Beautifully done. Introspection can be so difficult to write, but you've done it well.
AES13 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I enjoyed this glimpse of Amanda's influence on Spock and the bittersweet ending. I'm sorry that she died in the movie but it makes me wonder if he will more fully embrace his human side as a result. Thank you! :-)

PS Small typo - I think you meant to write "altercation" not alteration.
terran Thyla chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
... now you did it! I sit here and cry..oh, i just love your Amanda! Thank you so much for this.
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very nicely done. I could clearly see Mother and son as I read through your your prose, knowing them as we all do.

Isn't it interesting how we enjoy and encourage Spock's relationship with his mother, where, in most all other areas of our culture, we tend to like our men to be less attached to their mothers? It just goes to show how much we understand this beloved character and just how much we want him to be loved.

Thank you!