Reviews for Shards
Arlaen chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Hi!

I've read this story several times during the years, always hoping to find a new chapter to enjoy as much as I had with this 3. I think your story is REALLY good and I'd love to see it continued!

Is there anything that a reader like me can do to get you keeping it up? Yes, I'm trying to bribe you, but only because your story is fantastic and I'd really like to read the continuation and the end of it!

So please keep going!
deadlyswordblade chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
why did you stop?

i've been looking forward for you to continue this for a long time now... Please, continue this fic because i really love your style and this pairing. i can't see any other marronchoco fics running about... Please do continue and i promise i'll be bombarding you with reviews if you do...
deadlyswordblade chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
why did you stop?

AnGeL70 chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
I've decided to read all of your Marron/Chocolate fics cause I can't find any more!

I'm really likin' this one, the backstory you made for it is really interesting and creative.

And those two are so adorable! Marron asking her to stay by his side forever, it gave me goosebumps! So Kawaii!

I'm a fan of odd pairings as well, so never get discouraged and just keep writing, K?
Kurosu chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
ooooh... i believe this is the second BH ficcie i've read but my first ChocoMarron one! i think this is a really wonderful couple after some short thoughts 'cause Choco-chan's my fave and who can resist bishie Marron-chan? (i'm not too fond of Carrot nor Tira, for some reason.) anyway, this is nice. keep it up 'cause i look forward to more! oh yaah, i believe you wrote something like Marron was "Carrot's IMOUTO"... you should change "IMOUTO" which is 'younger sister' to "OTOUTO" which is 'younger brother'. that's it! -
Acerean chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
hmmm...certain similarities between Fuuko and Chocolate,huh? The characters may seem a bit mature for their age...but that's puppy love for you,anyway. And besides! They're reincarnations of their former selves! oh well...i praise everything about this fic. keep up d good work!
Acerean chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
that was a nice meeting. i dunno wat else to say except that i loved every bit of this chapter...
Acerean chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
hey! that was really good. very medieval - well, i mean d setting and conversations. i really like Marron/Chocolate pairings. Afterall, I think that Marron IS . oh yeah, I don't mind you using names from different animes - in a way, dey made more sense. d writing's ok too.
LunarChild chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
Continue, onegaishimasu! I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
Seravy chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
That was sweet! I've never pictured Marron and Chocolate in such a way but it's working out really well. The bg info from the first chapter was really interesting!
Bunny chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
i lov eit already, i'm so glad to finally see marron tira fanfiction! cant wait to read more! oh i thought i was the only one who wantd themto ettogeher.. v.v

i love your writig style very beautifully written!
Kat chapter 2 . 2/22/2002
Eee, nice! I really like all of the Marron/Chocolate fanfiction you've got. Good show, good show!
Alicia SF chapter 2 . 2/19/2002
WOOOOOW! It's an FY BH fusion! Marron - CHocolate RULE! YEAH! KEEP IT COMIN!
KingSlime chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
It's good so far. :)

You're a very descriptive writer. Nice job. :)
Laurai AMG chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
YAYYY! Nother Chocolate n Marron ficcy!