Reviews for Sexual Healing
Black And White Soul chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You really capture the character's personality's, it's like reading an actual chapter of the manga! And it was really well written, awesome job!
Sevita chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Cute and funny, then amazingly hot!
xxdeedeexx chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
hahah AWESOME...absolutely AWESOME

this might be like a 5 year late- bday wish...but...happy birthday for your 19th bday! :)

-dee
lilylavender9 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great story I loved the bit where Watanuki wears the mask and says "try to infect me now". Thanks for writing and sharing this.
loussi chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Man that was so hot Wataniki kinda remind me of myself with all no exchange things, but you can't blame him protection is important. I would have liked to see Doumeki taking care of a sick Watanuki *hint* *hint*
CrownBeyondSteel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Lol loved the ending!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Hahaha! This is the first xHolic fic I've ever read, and as a yaoi lover, I must say that I loved it. Watanuki and his OCD tendencies, and calm but secretly horny Doumeki. Great fic! They were portrayed well.
Shadow of Intent chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
thats hot
Vixyfox chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
xD Lovely lovely~ :D
YeiYai chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Vwey cute, i love watanukis spazzy attitude, as always. idk how late i am but happy birthday? Good story, thank you~ YeiYai

btw, thanks for the advice on condoms lmao
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
just awesome!
CherryPop1x2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Happy belated birthday!

Great job on your story I loved it. It was hot, sexy and sweet. I loved the dynamics of their relationship and the fact that they truly care for each other. I look forward to reading more of your work.

P.S.—I agree 100% about using condoms all the time not matter how much you may think you’re in love.
anon azure chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
happy birthday... again...

Did I tell you that you're a

good lemon writer? If I haven't...

YOU'RE AWESOME
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
hahahaha! happy birthday again!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
happy bday! :)) and i love this. hahaha.