Reviews for The Truth is Really a Lie
missscarlatti713 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
I am loving this.:) Please continue.
Deanaholic1 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Soooo good, I really hope u finish this I'm hooked
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Wellll I gotta say, this is really good! You write Tom really well and his interaction with Kelly is adorable!
Would love to read more, and post a much better review (I'm so spaced out right now it's not even funny)!
So uh... update? :D
Teddybearwithfangs chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
Amazing story and extremely cute:) if the scene would offend some people you could always post it as a defecate one shot.

Please update, the suspense in killing me
EmWhoWasQueenofTroy chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
I think a love scene would be perfect. I wouldn't be offended by it. You aren't gonna take a two year break again though, are you. I really like this story so please update soon.

Sincerely

Emma-Lee
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
any chance you'll come back to this sweet story?
88dragon06 chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! A very nice plot. And love'n how you write Tom and the rest of the Jump Street gang. I love the McQuiad brothers, lol. Hope you can update again soon! Oh, and if you want a love scene, that's fine with me. Keep up the good work!
Katylin Lou chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
I'd like a love scene :)

they are soo cute :)
kiralol101 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
New reader here! I love the story so far, and feel bad for Ariana having to be with Ty. I absolutely love Tom and her together though, its so cute. I wouldn't mind a love seen, but maybe in later chapter, don't want to be so rash about it! Like how Judy seems like a pretty good friend to Ariana. I hope nothing bad happens to Ariana on the job,and if it does that that Tom saves her! I hope you update soon and continue the story!
peaches chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
awww they are SO incredibly adorable together. I just wish there was more sweetness! I can't get enough!

I'm definitely not offended should you include a mature scene as long as there's a good progression towards it. I love a story w/ a plot. Random mature scenes are not always tasteful. But, I have full trust in you because this story has been so amazing thus far.

I can't wait to read what you have in store for us readers!

Definitely would not be offended. Probably would be a nice addition! D
peaches chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
awww that is so sweet...

they're so great for each other!

Tom can protect her!
MulishaMaiden chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
Absolutely love this story.

I like the teeny romance between Tom and Ariana.

It's quite cute.

Can't wait for an update.

Brittany
peaches chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
O getting intense! the little bit about Tom in the beginning was cute D

Can't wait to read more!
Katylin Lou chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
oh my god this story is awesome !

really great :D

it's thrilling, compelling, mystirious and god-dammned sweet ;D

love the part where Tom is holding Ariana back from hitting Doug.

You are a great writer!
weiliya chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
thx, I get the case now. can't wait for your next update