Reviews for An Act Of Charity
Poseidon'sWizardingGuardian chapter 1 . 6/18
This was so beautiful! I loved learning more about Charity Burbage! Her life story was so interesting, so I have one thing to say... Thank you Fred and Feorge! ;)
Zip chapter 1 . 6/7
I like it
evans137 chapter 1 . 3/22
That was really sweet and fun to read. I've never read something like this before and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you! :-)
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Amazing Story. And An Excellent Way To Include A Canon But Rarely Heard About Character
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Unrelated to the story but you were in my 3rd period last year
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Really good!
alexis chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i like it it showed harry that it is okay to be sick at hogwarts and that slithering rare not all bad i really hate the house rivalries
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Well, I thought this was brilliant. I've never seen Professor Burbage as a major character. I almost didn't read this, but I'm glad I did because I think it's a reasonable back story for a character that seems to be underestimated - because, after all, you're right. If she's important enough to have a death scene, we need to know more about her. I hadn't thought of it that way before, but it's true. This was a really good story.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I Loved it! (can you have more?)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Interessting story.

CCAP
Nayeri chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
*Snickers* The water bit happened irl? Hee...loved the story, and the characters. It was interesting to see Burbage. While she has appeared in FF's, I don't think I've ever seen her be the main character. I don't remember that quote, but then again, it's been ages since I read the book. Kudos on a well written story.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
wonderful story ...

a sequel would be interesting too _
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
It's a shame there aren't more really nice Slytherins in cannon. I mean, we did get to read some interesting and really human stuff about Draco, Snape and Slughorn, but the general portrayal of their House throughout the series and at the end was fairly negative. Good work here.
Mark Heffron chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow, that was excellent.

I have just added this story to my favorites list.

-(-)- Mark -(-)-
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
A great story. Very well written. You might want to work on your spelling, though.