Reviews for A Day Of Sorrow is Longer than a Month of Joy
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love hearing this from Edward' & I'm eager to read the next chapter!
shante chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
woww. yes, this was DEFINATELY worth the wait ! I loved it! great detail...
Twicali chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
The climax you're creating in this story is wonderful. I know, I know, it's all apart of the original New Moon storyline but when it's told in other POVs it feels like a new story. I can't wait to see how you write the chamber scene. Are you going to go with the book or the movie? Hmm. You're an awesome writer, as always.
cdaffre chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
great cant wait untill the next one!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
I so love this story please continue on wit it.
ShanteRenee chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
WOW. AGAIN, im completely in shock. you need to publish a book...this was great. i LOVE it...i can't say anything else...the detail you put into it was great.
ShanteRenee chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
WOAH.

You

ARE

AMAZING!

i love how edward describes jake as youthful-before getting to meet him, im interested to see how he will see / view him then.

and also, you captured rose's character BEATIFICALLY. i really believe that how she wouldda acted...unfortunately.
hutcher92 chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
I love this! Continue please! :D
Twicali chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
I read this whole story in one sitting! I love getting to see into Edward (and Alice's) mind! You're a fanatastic writer! I've been looking forward to another chapter, and this one definitely doesn't disappoint! I'm going to recommend this story to several people! Thank you so much for the time and effort it takes to create such a work of art!
2legs2short chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
haha i love that "i am not amused" so queen victoria haha
ShanteRenee chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
lmao! i loved this chapter lol. It's nice to know that bella isn't the only one having hallucinations. D

i doubt this will go over well...bella probably hasn't even considered going to college. i doubt she'd consider anything w/o the cullens lol. So even if edward does give her the money, she probably wouldn't use it...she wud see it as a waste. But i'm interested in seeing what WILL happen! Great update, and i'm looking forward to more! )
A.Good chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Edward is losing it. I love it. Update soon
2legs2short chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
loving this version of event on the other side of new moon. love the twist of alice creater still being alive with that ability. nicly done. please keep updating. :)
ShanteRenee chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
ah. i haven't finished reading your story, but i'm almost finished this chapter...i'm going to review all the chapters as soon as i get home! ;)
whatsername the great chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
I love it! keep writing!