Reviews for Truth, Lies and Honesty
emie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I've enjoyed your Wickham fics and hope you continue this series.
LizaGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
oh this is wonderful. I wanted Wickham to get his happy ending so much in Lost in Austen. I hope there's more.
OpalAegis chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
you should write more of these really its a newly opened ossibility and it needs more stories...keep going.

wofo
Marte chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw, that was pure perfection :) Very, very sweet and well written :) You really write Darcy well too. I think you should go on and make even more stories with them. Maybe George finally finds love (Lizzie? or Sarah) and then they all have kids and are great friends again :) I for one would surely be reading :)
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was a version of Wickham in LinA, that gave a new perspective on his character. So nice to see him reconciled with Darcy.
Ruberta chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh Wickham, what a heartthrob; Amanda should have definitely stayed with him. Anyways, I love how you have explored the depths of his character in your trilogy, especially his inner musings of his feelilngs towards Amanda. It seems you finally gave him the closure that he probably unconsciously have always solicited: reconciliation with Darcy. I would love to read more stories of Lost in Austen centering on Amanda and our favorite misunderstood rake (hint, hint).