Reviews for Son of Sparda Mode
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Right now, I'm trying to *quietly* laugh, since I just put my daughter to bed.

Yeah, you can guess how well THAT'S going! XD I think the part that killed me the most was:

"You can have the sword! You can have it, just take it!" Dante cried out in anguish, kneeling in front of the screen and angrily toggling at his controller. "Does he see no reason? Hey, kid, what's the trick? Don't you have a cheat code for this thing?"

Clair...I'm crying...what have you done to me, Clair?!

I can't tell you how many times I'm verbally taunting Dante during that particular fight...and then my cockiness clouds my judgment, and he starts raping me with pretty much EVERYTHING (made worse by the fact that every weapon available is at his behest...Pandora!) Then you can guess what happens to my verbal taunts...I start cursing, lol. And then there's a lot of, "Okay, okay! I'm sorry for using Buster on you! No, Dante! What are you doing? No, Dante! Staaaaaaaaaap!"

*Clears throat* I shall leave, now. This was awesome, though. XD
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Heh, this is the best story so far. Mostly because it has no Yaoi whatsoever. You have no idea the crap I had to scroll through to find a good story that had nothing to do with a gay relationship. Nothing against gays, I just don't actively look for them.

That aside, Dante's funny! can't beat himself!

Good job, keep it up!
Shokubenii chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
LOL
Kor-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
lol XDDD.. Funny!.. Yea. I'm with Dante here. He was never easy to defeated in the games!.. XDD
ObsessiveDevil chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
*Totally relates with Dante*

I'm trying to beat Dante at the moment, the guys really begining to piss me off! Heh!

That was a really cool story. Me likeys!
OpenValor chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OMG that was hilarious!

Nothing like Dante trying to run away from himself!

LOL
finalflash1992 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
haha, that was hilarious! thanks for puttin this up!
Rachillion chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great I really like it. I think Dante would act that way if he played DMC4.
Allen Skylark chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LMAO! Bars. I was cracking up so bad when Nero ran around with low life bars and Dante chasing him, lol. Dante fighting himself and Nero trying to help? Awesome. This was clever and hilarious. Well played. :)
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
wtf lol!
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Awesome! That oughta teach Dante a lesson. Good show!
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
LMAO! That was epic...! Till the last moment I thought it was Nero... but then again, it was Dante himself fighting... himself XD...

Awesome!

Well, I must admit... I used to run like hell too, while fighting Dante in Son Of Sparda Mode (S.O.S. Mode!) and Dante Must Die... I'm with Dante here, is damn difficult XD

Take care and good luck!