Reviews for Caught Up in the Silence
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That... was beautiful.
I loved the way it was sorda similar to canon Alice & her misdiougnosis(-i misspelled that)
Poor baby, spent her whole life misunderstood.
& Jazz, how he said he can somehow feel what she feels.
Together, they can be different, & it will be lovely.
Great & moving little story. I enjoyed it. :)
Sarah v chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely loved this.
DancinAngel-love chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awsome story, it was really good
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hot! But why doesn't Alice speak? Did James do something to her?
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I DREAM OF THAT DAY TOO! i truly hope you write one. and a third one going beyond this into the future? i could honestly read 50 chapters of this. it's incredibly compelling. very sexy and delicious and beautifully earnest at the same time, and kind of weird and intense in a really endearing way. i want my own jasper! perfect a/j out of the twilight world. please do write more with these two.
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
mssmith chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awesome story. Absolutely beautiful, but then what about Jasper isn't beautiful? Thanks for your story and for your love of Jasper.
Junamrsgrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Just so freaking...cool. Truth, I didn't get distracted by Twitter or Facebook or anything while I was reading this, it was that engrossing. Even before the hot sex. Definitely gonna be re-reading this one when I have more time to savor.
Whitlocked chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love the way you showed Alice as a demure mute then an aggressive woman. I would like to read a chapter in Alice's POV. Good luck with the contest.
celtyshan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
My goodness that was just AMAZING girl! Good lord that was amazing, fantastic, terrific, awe inspiring! Gah! Just trying to find the right words to describe it! Wow! You constantly blow my mind. Once again you so eloquently write JPOV! You are descriptive and you make him so romantic and his emotions so raw! Bravo! And you did a FANTASTIC job with Alice! Though you used very little words, her character was still strong and amazing and so AGAINST the grain and the norm...so great! She wasn't pixie, hyper, motormouth... she was refreshingly quiet with a very strong presence! Well done my friend, you amaze me everytime I read something you have written! Muah! Xoxo
silvertwilighdude chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
you should continue this! its amazing amazing work and the end was so hot!

Chicklette chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I really liked this - great concept, interesting twist!

Thanks!
Mambomama chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
What an interesting concept! Well done!
rameau chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. This story deserves so much more than I'm able to provide. You've rendered me speechless.
TaylorMa chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
RAE,

Let’s begin with the fact that Jasper and Alice are my favorite couple so before even reading this story it began with some extra brownie points! Plus I knew it was going to be an amazing story because you were writing it and I have a slight addiction/obsession with everything that you write. But then I actually began to read this one-shot and RAE... you blew me away! I think this review is going to suck because there are not words for how FABULOUS this was. I have your stories up on this pedestal that everything I read has to try and live up too, including each update and story you write. How do you do it? I don't know but your writing reminds me why I absolutely love to read. Well shit I have already rambled a paragraph to you and I haven't even reviewed the story yet, so let’s begin!

I am pretty sure that every line I read was my favorite. I would probably be quoting the entire story back to you if I was really going to mention everything I loved!

"I also thought seriously about stabbing my own finger just so I might seek refuge in her welcoming, quiet mouth." That line is so HOT without the super blatant intent of being sexual that it makes it that much HOTTER!

GONNA RAMBLE FOR A SECOND... Everytime you draw me in RAE. It might be unfair but I do expect so much from your stories. And it doesn't matter how long it has been or if it is something new I get sucked in and lost in your stories every damn time!

OMG, HOLY CRAP... enter any phrase with said implied meaning. All I have read so far is Jasper watching Alice and I am on such pins and needles of anxiousness! I want to know the answers to all of Jasper's questions as much as he does. You astound me with your ability to just make me feel exactly what your characters are... like Jasper's painful disappointment when he realizes that he just saw Alice talking to their teacher but wasn't close enough to actually hear her. AHH!

I love that while Jasper's thoughts are deep and engaging you don't quite let us forget that he is still at 17 year old boy. "Cause yeah, that shit captivated me as well... or Over the next two days, I would only have myself, pajama pants, a box of tissues and a head full of the person I’d rather be with. Oh, and maybe a bottle of lotion." It's all brilliance! GAH! You so effortlessly push and pull and drag my emotions and feelings where ever you choose to lead them!

Man, I am blushing from the sexual tension between these two and she still hasn’t even said anything! Have I told you, you are an AMAZING author? I know that I am not really reviewing this one shot but I just love it and every word, phrase, sentence & paragraph!

As I said at the beginning Alice and Jasper have always been my favorite but this story reignited that favoritism. Plus the fact that I ADORE the Alice you have created, even though I still secretly, well not so secretly, believe she is the energizer bunny in G&B!

I know you know I am crazy for my addiction and obsession to your writing therefore you know these rambling reviews cannot be helped!

Once again I am without words…. This might be my favorite line “…it finally sunk in how much better it was to be beyond words with someone than to have exchanged a million meaningless mouthfuls.” This story epitomizes that sentiment and you captured it all beautifully. I thought the love scene was a perfect balance to the rest of the story. And of course I was thrilled to see that there was a piece of the Alice we all know and love… CRAZY, ENERGETIC AND DEMANDING!

As always this was another FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC piece of writing RAE! I cannot wait for the next G&B update and I would absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see this one-shot made into a two- shot!

Lots of Love Your G&B Addict (an now Caught Up in the Silence Addict),