Reviews for Just So You Know, I Still Hate You A Lot
Serymn chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I loved this! I was just wondering how Sasori would react about Deidara wanting to go after Sasuke because Orochimaru was dead. Then I found this fic and read past midnight. They're both cute, and this story is too.
WTR5 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is a good story. Deidara is fuc%king hot. (I'm a guy, lol) I enjoyed the friendship/tension between him and Sasuke. I always thought long haired psychos were cool, which is why I read this, heh. Nice work.
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
This is a great Story! Will you be writing a sequel or more stories about sasuke and Deidara?
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
HOLY S#HIT! You finally updated! XD Really beautiful story... You know, I was thinking how sad and ironic it was the way Deidara died. He hated Uchihas, had this crazy grudge against Itachi, and ends being killed by Itachi's little brother... SO SAD! T_T I love your fic because it does him and Sasuke's connection justice! NICE WORK!
Nami-Lass chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
This whole chapter made me cry. Their match is so off but so right and needed. This story turned out beautiful, and that last part made me melt.

I'd have loved to have seen Deidara witnessing some sort of breakdown (a Sasuke-ish breakdown, which probably wouldn't have been a normal kind of breakdown) over Naruto's death.

I loved the bit where he thought he was cursed to have blue-eyed blonde partners and when he got drunk and started to search for Sakura and think back to when Naruto was dragging him around made me melt.

Love this story. It's bittersweet!
Kisafan chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
PLEASE continue this fic! It's so AWESOME!
chris chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
This is a solid and highly enjoyable piece of writing, creating parallels and delving into the complexity of Sasuke and Deidara. Nice to read something with a little bit of substance.
Daoi Sidhe chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Yay! *Laughs* I love them as a semblance of friends. Dei does need someone to keep him in line. 3
PoisonedRose12 chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
loved it! loved it! loved it! :D
arch-nsha chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Loved it 3 I'm kinda sad that it's over..
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Men and their stupid...Man I'd like to slap both of them. Cute fic though. I really like it

DFC
reviewer chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
... I wanted them to be friends D'X

I really, realy hope the ending takes a step in that general direction...

This story has made a connection between to characters far more realistic than any yaoi could really ever. The portrayal of both is beautiful, contrasting, and the way you've written them in this together is spot-on and ultimately one of the best Naruto fanfics I've read.

However, I would appreciate if Sasuke could spare just a little appreciative reflection towards Naruto himself, since those two's relationship in the actual anime/manga is so complicated and important, and could be used for some form of comparison to Sasuke & Deidara... but I also can see it if you want this to deviate away from that.

Lol the morse code mom insults & Deidara's overall insanity (:

Anyway, I'm awaiting the next and final installment very eagerly ((:

( and would love some at least semi-positive resolve between the two (: )
DEI-IS-HOT-AS-HELL chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This story is so friggin awesome! I LOVE IT. PLEAZ, PLEAZ DO NOT LET THIS TURN YAOI! I mean, deidaraxsasuke? What a creepy- $$ pairing! XD THIS FIC IS TOO COOL FOR THAT. Also, can ya please add some more sakura? I'm loving her cameo! YOU GOTTA UPDATE!
Nami-Lass chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
It'd be great if they ended up something close to acquaintances. They don't really have much.

I'm looking forward to part five.

Dei seems put off that Sasuke is leaving if you ask me :D
Dystopian phase chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love these kinds of fics! And I know many people have told you this, but you write the BEST Deidara. HE'S SO HAWT..! I also enjoy the development between him and Sasuke. The Sakura-bit is adorable too. UPDATE, GIRL!