Reviews for Comebacks
368235 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
YOU MADE ME THINK BAD THOUGHTS LOL! haha thats ok, it's a little weird because it's gay incest but you actually made it very intriguing which is what art is all about! one thing I would say, though, is to correct "childs" and "more wise" to "children" and "wiser"... and it's not "crocked," it's "crooked."
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I liked it I think it's a very interesting point of view and I'd be totally lying if I said I didn't imagine something like this happening among them xD I think it's interesting and quite in character for each one, I disagree with this disgusted person when he/she says they are "people with the same name" I think both Cormack and Conor where respected in personality, you just took them to a different perspective and I think it's interesting to see how you portrayed them. If you don't like those kind of fics, don't read them and if you don't read them, don't review )
disgusted chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ever occurred to you that perhaps I don't have an account at all because I can't be bothered with one?

I don't have to read it to critique it for a simple reason - your basic premise is completely incongruent with the story. If there were any hint of something like that - fine. But there isn't. Here's a big secret: Fanfiction is meant to have characters from the story, not just random people who happen to have the same name. And the key to that secret is accurate characterisation.

See, there's a reason why people have issues with movie adaptations that weren't done well enough.

Or weren't done well at all.

PS: You may as well own Sevenwaters Trylogy, since JM owns the Sevenwaters Trilogy.
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Dear Mr. Disgusted:

Reviews, dear, are meant to be written by people who, well, actually read the story.

If you don't like twincest, or slash, just ignore it and go on with your sad, pathetic life. I don't like mushrooms, but as you can't see, I'm not complaining at my local store for selling them.

Kiss and make out, sweetheart. Alex, out.

P.S. Next time, it'd be so nice of you if you were man enough to give your name and not hide behind an anonymous hat.
disgusted chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Haven't read this, don't intend to. The synopsis was bad enough. You hate the way Juliet Marillier makes you fall in love with her characters and then kills them off? Try having somebody pervert them. They're better off dead.
siriuspuppy chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Nice story, and you!
OneWingedSeer chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It was good. I love hearing more about the twins too.

So, I really liked this and would like to read anything else you have.

As for constructive criticism, the only main mistake was "childs" needs to be "children."

Keep Writing,