Reviews for What do you want?
jasmine.allgeyer chapter 19 . 2/23
I hope you update the story. I want to hear her testify and see what happens next.
stephaniesamwong chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
please update and continue with this story _
McJoJo chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Are you going to continue this story? I really really love it, I love the storyline and you're a real good writer, I really really wanna know what happens next! Please don't leave us hanging here, please update!
Aladdin-Sane-X chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
hey its been a while and I really love the story...I think after all this time I cant avoid wait an update
fantasyinmymind chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Good story...more soon?
Melizzy511 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Uh, they went from engaged to getting divorced in one chapter? Please review your previous chapters before posting to make sure you have the story line right.
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 19 . 10/2/2011
I want to read more! Keep up the amazing work
segir chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
i have a wierd question.

** "I know where I want to be, and who I want to be with…" Alex's voice began to crack with emotion, "…but that's not who I need to be with."**

given what the last thing alex says in this chapter i am unsure of 'who' alex is refering to in regards to who she :needs: and who she :wants:

can you please clarify for me a PM is ok if you do not wanna put it in the comments and/or A/N.

thanks alot!
ladybugsmomma chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter! I hope they win! Who am I kidding? Of course they will! I can't wait to read more!
lovingfanfic2death chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
well, this story was well written, the abuse was their but, not too over board, as I was reading I pictured your story as an episode...one part of your story when Olivia goes too Alex's apartment I thought Alex husband was going too be PLEASE KEEP STORIES U WONDERFUL.
chawkchic chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
It had been awhile since I got to read your story. I hope the "dream team" stomps on Robert with Alex nailing the coffin shut.
LOCISVU chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I hope that Robert gets what's coming to him and maybe even more.
juicetroop82 chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I hope you are writing the next ch right now. I cant to hear the testimony and outcome. Plz update soon.
ShripGurl chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
im loving the story you are spinning, um just one thing i noticed you mentioned that robert was alexs fiancee but then you also said he was her husband so i was just a tad confused
ladybugsmomma chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
Ok, so I'm all caught up now. Great story so far! Robert is a bastard and should've never touched Alex. I love how you got Liv and Alex together! That was great. The story is moving along very well. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the great work!