Reviews for Seasons Daydreams
mistress akasha chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
hida-kun u already switched me!

hidan: really?

me: yupps! dont u remeber the beautiful ritual where u stabbed me and jashin-sama bathed me in his blood?

hidan: oh ya

me: now we can be together! *jumps on hidan* and i wanna be together right now

hidan: i like this

IN REAL WORLD

me: y is hida-kun drooling so much?

kisame: he's an idoit thats y

me: O / / / /O oh goodness

kisame: good dream... O / / / /O
mistress akasha chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
hahaha jayde-chan i love u! sorry if i sound creepy but i kinda am...and ur stories are awesome and the lil notes are funny! XD! :) i like where this is goin!
mistress akasha chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
oh goodness i love it! i cant get over myself! can u explain why u chose those songs for the girls? i think im most like fall then cuz that song sounds like me... what do u think? im super bubbily and like making ppl smile and im rly short with long hair and look a lot younger than my age...um anything else u need to know?
mistress akasha chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
hahahaha i love it! summer and hida-kun and perfect and Maddi and kuzu-kun sound adorable!

kakuzu: Maddi-chan...O/ / / /O

hidan: *hugs me* babe dont worry ur still my girl

me: but wat about summer-chan?

hidan: she only has an issue with MORTAL girls, i just have to make u immortal

me: oh

hidan: and u know how i do that *insert suggestive eyebrow wiggle*

me: *sexily* well hidan one problem

hidan: wats that?

me: i think summer-chan would kill me plus i can live without u for this story!

hidan: *hugs tighter* one last fling to remeber us by!

me: -.-' what will it take for u to let go?

hidan: *insert wicked smirk*

me: on second thought im ok with this...

hidan: NO
mistress akasha chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
holy shit summer is badass! i like the story cuz ur pairing is my 4 favs! im loving it! :D wish it was more mature tho...(hint hint) lolz its good i like the first chappie! i think u mixed up fall and winter at the end about the S'FAll guy tho...but i get it! i love this!
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
"Well, good morning Miss. Happy" - No period after Miss, Mariah, darling.

... this isn't really my style or pace, but... I can try to keep up with it for you? I'm awful busy right now.
Boo Reader chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Jayde! add more chapters, I can't wait until the next chapter
Golden Lioness-Goldie chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Hiyas friend! my awesome buddy's story kick Hidan's BUTT! I Love! do you think I should post Mikomi's story and see if I can handle two at once? oh, and check your spelling & take out the period in Chap. . It should be Miss !
23 | « Prev Page 1 2