Reviews for Unfit to Be
Lavender Hope chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I agree with what everyone else said over the years. I don't mind how long it's been, I'd LOVE for this story to be continued! Please don't give upon it!
Nicky0 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
You BROKE my heart.
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So far, very realistic changes! Who knew Marlin was adorable like that? :)

Keep writing!

~Ashe*
Me chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Oh oh oh! I like this story so far. Just like the beginning of the movie 'Finding Nemo', this last chapter made me tear up a bit. I can't wait for you to start this story up again. It's sooooo well written so far, I can't wait for Dory to come in as well (you are going to add her, aren't you?) and all the others. There are a few humanized FFN, but no one ever finishes them. Don't be like them, please. Write some more, A LOT more. Thank you, have a good day!
Yay chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Sorry... Hit the stupid submit button before I was finshed writing.

Anyway, you had me in near tears with this chapter. Good job! I hope you still plan to write his over the summer. I'm more of a Dorlin (marlin and dory) fan, then a Coral and Marlin fan. But still love the first chapters. Can't wait for more! I'll be waiting!
Yay chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
You had me alm
dagnytheartist chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Aw... cute and sad.

I'de ask you to continue this, but I guess you decided not to, since it's been a couple of years. But I would like to say this is a nice story, and if you were to continue this I would like it. :)

-dagnytheartist
Puresuto chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
oh goodness... you seriously need to finish this! who cares how old it is, its amazing and it needs to be finished. I would really love to read the entire movie into a fanfic.
freakishly chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
oh please please continue very soon!
freakishly chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
ohmagosh! i am loving this soo much! u did such a gud job... captured my entire attention the whole time! i applude u and i cant wait to read the others!
Number1PixarFan chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Wow... I have no words to say how fantastic this is. This could not have been an easy task. But you did a great job at it! I'm looking forward to how else you are going to humanize Nemo.

*Sniffle* It's so sad! How is Nemo going to get along in the world with half a leg? Oh dear...
Team Erik and Fang chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Sad, but really cute. Update soon.
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
oh YEAH!

Finding Nemo story LOVE ME THOSE STORIES

any way love the first chapter and hope to see I mean read more :3
Kinola chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
You have to continue; it's getting good!