Reviews for Dark Past, New Beginning
Erstsc chapter 10 . 7/27
Wowwwww
Opal chapter 10 . 7/20
PLEASE continue and PLEASE let harry and Hermione make up soon
Opal chapter 4 . 7/20
PLEASE let him defeat Voldemort easily and everything
Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable but that is called cannabalism my dear children and is frowned upon in most societies.
Mimirooz13 chapter 1 . 7/9
What was the book you had luna give to hermione for harry? I think you changed it to the more recent story but the book was by H.P LoveCraft. Pleas respond when you can.
Thank you.
minecraft0519 chapter 10 . 6/13
This was an awesome story! Plz plz plz update! I need to know the ending ... XD
Again great story, hopefully u update it soon!
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 6/11
Damn shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. Hopefully one day soon you will have the time to come back and continue this excellent story. Thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and I hope one day soon we will get another update. Great job!
OnceUponAMagicStory chapter 10 . 6/9
After years in not updating, I can only assume that you have abandoned this story, shame. This story has so much potential. Oh well, I really like possessive Harry. I think there should be more stories like this. Good work, though it is sad to see another wasted story.
I really like this story and hope that you will continue with it.-Angel
JM0RIARTY chapter 10 . 5/7
*pout* you can't leave the story hanging there... seems too bad it's abadonned, because I feel it could be a very nice story...
JM
JM0RIARTY chapter 5 . 5/7
I just spotted a error, somewhere you got an Emma as Hermis mother and most of the time you've got Jane... just wanted to let you know. Nice story btw.
JM
Nivellia Neil chapter 10 . 4/8
I like it!
Tereza chapter 10 . 4/5
Pleeeeeeease update!
Wirte more
Dude you haven't updated in 4 years. Please update, we all want to know how this story ends. PLEASE UPDATE NOW!