Reviews for Let's Kill Sasuke!
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
great
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Your Naruto is so much more intelligent than the canon version. And lol, Shikamaru's explanations.
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This makes so much more sense when you write stories about it...I like your way of seeing things!
kidloco chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
what?

for you information i like it
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lol. I like this Naruto. He is a good guy but not completely idealistic or foolhardy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I wonder what avenger Sasuke would be...
CMVreud chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yeah, it really makes more sense when Shikamaru explins it.
HyuugaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
My favorite quote about revenge is "An eye for an Eye leaves the whole world blind" but I can't remember who stated it oh good job by the way
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Okay...*sigh* it was good iguess?
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
this makes quite a bit of sence.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Great one-shot.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like your version of this better! There arent any horrible Sakura declarations! A world without that would have been slightly less angst for a couple of minutes...

-Ash
Icealeena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Haha wow, this is truly... wow. If ever you decide to design that costume, please let me know! Seriously, you have these brilliant ideas and a truly awesome humour :D

And true: every time a genius says something, it always makes more sense than when someone else does xD

I really do love your fics :O 3
Warnolife chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Your kidding... right XD Good job!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Yeah, that's about how it went. Except for Sakura's criscrossed love confessions, but that's negligible. I like your method better, much more direct and less underestimation of Naruto's will and intelligence.

Keep up the great work.