Reviews for The Twilight 25
In The Key Of Julie chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I love these! You really captured the emotions in each one. Can you PM me more info about The Twilight Twenty-Five so I can try them for my self? You really inspired me :)
chele681 chapter 16 . 3/19/2010
Such determinism.
VanPireNZ chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Saw this rec'd on Twitter, and glad I clicked.

That was a beautifully painful moment of anguish. When she pressed her face to the mirror...ugh. So heartbreaking.

I look at my scars as the penance I pay.

So, so, true.

xoxo
chele681 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
I have often thought of Edward during his 100 years of solitude this way. Much darker than generally depicted. I love the way you brought this to light.
chele681 chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
You realize that you are making we want to read chasing paper very much with all of these loaded drabbles...
chele681 chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
There have been times that I have wanted Rosalie to be worthy of love and redemption if only so I could find her worthy of Emmett. This accomplishes that task beautifully.
chele681 chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
Intensily sensual.
chele681 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Somehoe this came across as both painful and sinister.
chele681 chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
I must admit that I have more than once wondered what it must be like to be in Emily's shoes. Thought that there must be more behind the muffin baking, good-natured smile. I have officially inserted this moment into canon to fill in that huge blank.

"I carry the visible external reminder of Leah's internal pain." This killed.
chele681 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
And suddenly I am even happier that Jacob never truly imprinted on Bella.

I love the level of emotion that you are packing into these short glimpses.
chele681 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
It's so easy to overlook what must have been an incredibly stressful time for Charlie. I love every glimpse I can get of him. This doesn't disappoint.
chele681 chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Now you've got me thinking about Barber-Shop-Quartetmett. Play in traffic, indeed.
chele681 chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
A fairy gets its wings every time someone makes a point to feel something for Leah.
chele681 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
What an excellent snapshot of that moment. Jasper is better than xanax.
chele681 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
I felt such tenderness and kinship from this. Some things are worth waiting for.