Reviews for Little Brother
GreyHowler chapter 9 . 10/11/2018
NOOOO. You can’t just leave it there! What happens? Does Red Alert go nuts or something (i mean besides the whole paranoia thing)? And what about Prowl and Bluestreak? What the frag happened to them while they were in Praxus? Why does Prowl hate Praxus so much?

Please, Please, PLEASE update! There are so few youngling-Bluestreak fics out there and you were doing SUCH a great job.

You know how everyone was on the edge of their seats at Kup’s story? That’s how we all are now. Please don’t leave us hanging.

...please?
AZDATH chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Please update soon! This us an absolutely wonderful gem to find! Even if it's been years, I'll still have hope!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 9 . 3/19/2018
Omg! The last chapter and cliffhanger! This fic is epically awesome! I hope you can continue it.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 8 . 3/19/2018
Awesome epic chapter. ...Uh the con wasn't the just one!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
He just need another trauma to speak. Poor Blue. Awesome epic chapter.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 7 . 3/19/2018
He just needed another trauma to start speaking. Awesome epic chapter.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 6 . 3/19/2018
Ble has Prowl and everyone wrapped in his little finger.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
It was the most cutest adventure ever!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
Everyone want to cuddles Blue
Sakura Hatsu chapter 3 . 3/19/2018
Well their past is heavy. Awesome chapter.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
It was so cute and funny and they are all so in love with blue.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Aww Prowl is just socially uncomfortable, he is such a good mech. Awesome chapter awesome idea.
JadziaManx chapter 9 . 3/15/2018
Pleeeeeeease finish this! I fell in love! It is so hard to find a fanfic that's actually a page-turner. This fanfic is one of those rare page turners! Please finish thid as soon as you can!
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 2/6/2018
very good.
Sad reader chapter 9 . 8/4/2017
You're never going to update, are you? *sad*
Please, please, please update. You have 418 people who are FOLLOWING, who are waiting to see what's going to happen! Who want to find out what exactly happened to Blue! 3 Please dear author, give your (not so little army of fans) the closure they need!