Reviews for Little Brother
Bluefeather4299 chapter 9 . 7/26
You need to write more! I need to know what happened! This is just letting my crazy imagination go crazier!
Need2Scream chapter 9 . 4/24
Whaaaaaaaaat! Noo! I hope with the fire of a thousand suns you're still working on this!
Ah, I feel like I just got burned with plasfire. Please don't let this be one of those stories banished to the realm of Forever Incomplete.
Prowl and Blue are going through a rough patch, I don't trust Sparklight at all, Socket seems a bit suspect-what the hell is the green vial and why is he messing with my Red Alert?-and it looks like a Decepticon cassette is loose!
Need2Scream chapter 2 . 4/24
Love your backstory with the Femme Contingent! I've never thought about Elita One or the other femmes like that, but that makes so much sense. Again, absolutely love the humor through out this and please tell me somewhere we get a story where Hound uses his line dancing Decepticon hologram.
Need2Scream chapter 1 . 4/24
"Socially retarded CPU" It's so accurate, I about died when I read that. XD

With all the Prowl stories I read I'm ashamed it's taken me so long to find this piece. This first chapter weaves humor and the horror of Praxus wonderfully. I love the description of little Bluestreak with his blanket and doll. It's so heartbreaking and so Bluestreak. I also like that he's mostly silent aside from little noises. I've read a couple stories where he's a chatterbox right off the bat and that never sits right with me.
Anyway, I'm off to read the rest. This is great!
Uh... cliffhanger much?
Autobot Guardian chapter 9 . 1/23
I hope you continue this story! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
LunarNightDreamer chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Its been five years, five long year, waiting for you to come back, I'm going to keep waiting on you to write once aging, I want to know what happen next, and Favs: 411 - Follows: 382 these people are still waiting on you, and have not given up on you. I have faith that you will write aging, I will rejoice once you do.
Vela513 chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
This is such an amazing story! Please please please come back to it! What was the warning about? What was the shadow thingie from earlier?

Thanks for this awesome story :)
ambernlucas95 chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
more please it is wonderful I just love the story.
ambernlucas95 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
OMG this is so cute one never really sees Prowls soft side but here with little Bluestreak is just to cute love the story.
GoldstarXD chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Moar?
GoldstarXD chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Gahhh! I had so many mini-fangirling sessions. I even almost spilled the cup of water on my bed! If I wasn't distracted by eating a sandwich, (NoM NoM NoM) I would put more nice compliments! I probably will when I read the next chapter, but where I am it's waaaay late. Or, really early? IDK! But anyways, Good Job!
Fireworks chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
this is an amazing story I just love the plot and the depth of emotion & thought u put into writing this.
But I have noticed u haven't updated this in a long time so unless your dead...
Please!
Updated & finish this story because it deserves to have a proper ending & also u can't just leave us hanging after ending a chapter like that !
Queen of Random chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
i just finish reading this fic, i love it please up date soon, i and all the others need to know what happens next dont let this story die please up date soon as you can
AutobotsBeyond chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. BLUESTREAK AND PROWL BECOMING CLOSER CLOSER TOGETHER. I LOVE IT.