Reviews for Little Brother
Misao-CG chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
n_n... o.o... ò.o BLUE! Ò_Ó... *... o_o... óOò... ;_;... O.O!

._. Do you want to kill me with suspense, right? With pure, unadultered suspense? I swear, This Chapter Almost Gave Me A Spark, i mean, A HEART ATTACK! IT WAS AWESOME and so full of action that I HAD TO DODGE some bullets (and I believe that I actually got shot at some point ó_ò). This ling wait for this chapter was SO worthy.

Did someone lubricated on Lockout's energon that morning? Girl, I have no doubt that that mech is well meaning, but slag he can be a jerk. He is lovable in an strange way, but he still has to earn a hug from me n_n. And as for Sidestep... n.n He is fun. But seriously, Ratchet scares me, but he isn't that bad. What kind of stories his merry crew of Ops Mechs has been telling little impresionable Blue?

By the way, Sparklight sends Prowl a whack upside the helm for his Talk with Blue: she said that he could have done way much better. I tried to reason with her, saying that the guy IS "empathetically challenged" like you said, and wouldn't know better nor he has her training, but she still sends the whack.

I have nothing to say about the action scene, except that it almost kill me. ::frets over Red Alert:: óOò NO FAIR! O_O In front of his brothers? ::runs in circles:: Ò.O LET ME KNOW WHEN Can I Go To That Brig AND BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of that Phase Out mech! òOó I can understand why he did attack Red (The b*st*rd!), but younglings? Sides and Sunny? ::hugs twins:: BLUE?

* Whatever happens to him, he had it coming. I hope that they can contain him in a brig ù_u.

The only good thing about this whole ordeal is that Blue finally could find his voice!

Primus be mercy on those poor sparks U

o.o Did I mention that this chapter was AWESOME? **

Here, have a strawberry for inspirational purposes n.n. The kiwis were from Wheeljack's garden, so... o.o I don't trust them anymore. Un.n.

TAKE CARE!

PS: ó.o Please give this energon-cocoa mugs to Sides, Sunny and Blue for me?

hola
Elita One chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
aw blue finally spoke

and it was for prowl
flamingmarsh chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
at last Bluestreak spoke.

that's good. I guess it took a lot of scaring and death to get Blue to talk.

a great chapter. I hope Red Alert will be alright.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Aw Blue! He can talk ) A bit of a rough go there (he got the drop on Ratchet!) but it all turns out ok in the end! And Prowl taking the twins in for the win!
Alikko chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Bluestreak has finally started talking that's great and all it took was a Decepticon threatening his life to do it.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker taking on a Con despite there size is typically them after all they jump on Seekers when their older. I assume the Con attack is which causes Red Alert to become the paranoid mech he is later on.

Hope you update again soon.
curse-of-the-cat chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Poor Red! I know he's gonna be okay though. Ratchet's not CMO for nothing, right? Anyway, I loved the chapter, it's very well written, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Optimus Bob chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
This was a brilliant chapter! You capture the relationship between Prowl and Bluestreak briliantly. Cant wait for more.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Yeay! Bluestreak spoke! _
Refracted Imagination chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Oh wow... absolutely thrilling. Blue's reaction with Ratchet in the medbay was a little frightening, to say the least, though the last part of that scene helped to diffuse that effectively.

The battle was quite exciting, and the aftermath with the 3 younglings hugging like that was just so sweet! Now that Blue talks, I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with Prowl.

Awesome chapter! Great work!

- Refracted Imagination
Blood Shifter2 chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
YAY! BLUE'S FIRST WORDS!

should've known they would be said in a dangerous situation. but you had my heart leaping into my throat a couple times. good job. keep up the good work. update soon please.
PastFuturePresent chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Aw Prowl and Bluestreak are so cute! Can't wait for more!
Flower K. Owl chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
great story (as usual), Meiza!

I'm always iffy on Prowl and/or Jazz babysitting anybody, seeing it only as a opportunity for Jazz/Prowl fluff (not that's there's anything wrong with doing that, it's just kinda used), but you pull it off quite nicely.

The fact that Prowl didn't want to care for Bluestreak in the first place gives you huge points for taking an old concept and putting your spin to it.

I love the "omake" by the way. I cracked up when I read it! Bluestreak WOULD ask that. (but just curious, what does "omake" mean?)

I can't wait for more!
ocean's pebble chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
So... wow, this is really good, I like how this is going, it's all very well written... But all the subtle and not so subtle hints are driving me CRAZY! I have this distinct feeling that Prowl was experimented when he was young, and Bluestreak underwent the same experiments (or different ones) and Shockwave is the root cause for all of it. But I don't know, and so my CPU -er, brain, is totally spazzing over possible plot-twists. Gah.

That is a mark of a really good writer, as much as the phenomenon makes my brain spaz...

So, um, yeah... Keep up the awesome writing!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Wow. First Blue had a boring day, then turned into fun, then turned into bad. That must've been an tiring day for him.

C.D.
elvenarchress chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
I was right! yay! siblings are wonderful, even if they're trying to drive you crazy XD

cyber-puppy pout! XD even Prowl's not immune! Poor guy, he doesn't really understand just how close he's getting to Blue.

I'm glad Blue's got some playmates now, (was the person he remembered calling him "bitty brother" the real Silverstreak?...voice felt feminine) they're gonna cause havoc right? right?

update soon! eagerly waiting :D