Reviews for Little Brother
Hot Rod's Girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh wow, i can't wait until the next chapter is up. Please update soon, i really want to know what happens!
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
*smiles* I love the little one already!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Love it.

C.D.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw _ More please!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
this is a very good start to this story.

i love the interpretations of the characters in here and the scene with Ironhide.

Prowl isn't that sparkless. It shows when he helped that youngling and some of the emotions that he had.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Gimme-Chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is really good! Very much enjoyed and I look forward to chapter 2!
WQ21 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Love it!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
*Grins* I like this story! _ I can't wait to see what happens next! _
Elita One chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aw it makes me all fluffy inside

poor Blue
GreyLiliy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
A wonderful start. I think you've set the scene up nicely with a good mix of description and dialogue that doesn't get too overwhelming. Definitely enjoyed reading it and look forward for more. :)

Loved the scene at the beginning with Ironhide; he means well but missed the mark. *pats him* Also of course, the end. Prowl's patience and interaction was very cute; as is tiny Bluestreak.

Thanks for a wonderful chapter!
Steampunk Detective chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow!

This story is going to be a very good one, I can tell.

The story line is very well-thought out and you got the charaters dead on.

When you added that the youngling was looking out for seekers, that just showed how you pay attention to detail.

Love the last line, very Jazz-like. :)

I hope you get more reviews, that way the story shall keep on rollin'.

Can't wait for more!
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Aw. You had me smiling for the entire lenght of this sweet chapter. Cheers for Ironhide and Jazz for being awesome and Prowl? A total win. I wonder what happened to him when he was younger... Knowing you, that's going to be a great tale. I'm looking forward to read more. I need to read more and you just won an over eagerley reader here! ::puppy eyes::

One more thing... I had to hold myself not to rush from here to Praxus (and that's a LONG way!) only to hug Blue and Prowl... Now I know that Prowl is a bit squeamish about hugs, so, I only want to say 'hi' to him from a safe distance, but... BUT... ::baby seal eyes:: Can I Hug Bluestraek? He looks huggable. And Adorable, especially with his doll thing. AND I'M DYING TO HUG HIM!

o.o Here, have a cookie for inspiration! n_n... and here, give this fluffy thermal blanket and energon-cookie for lil'Blue. n_n

TAKE CARE!