Reviews for Little Brother
gothiccheezit chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Gahhh! I had so many mini-fangirling sessions. I even almost spilled the cup of water on my bed! If I wasn't distracted by eating a sandwich, (NoM NoM NoM) I would put more nice compliments! I probably will when I read the next chapter, but where I am it's waaaay late. Or, really early? IDK! But anyways, Good Job!
Fireworks chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
this is an amazing story I just love the plot and the depth of emotion & thought u put into writing this.
But I have noticed u haven't updated this in a long time so unless your dead...
Please!
Updated & finish this story because it deserves to have a proper ending & also u can't just leave us hanging after ending a chapter like that !
Queen of Random chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
i just finish reading this fic, i love it please up date soon, i and all the others need to know what happens next dont let this story die please up date soon as you can
AutobotsBeyond chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. BLUESTREAK AND PROWL BECOMING CLOSER CLOSER TOGETHER. I LOVE IT.
Anonymus chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
This is one of those books that could not be put down no matter how hard I tried. Really excited 'bout seeing next chapter! :D XD Great job on awesome story!
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I'll write it again... THIS IS AWSOme, I'm just on the second Chapter but I am already asking you: PLease continue writing this fanfic, do not stop! It is great! Cute, nice ,adorable ,funny, amusing, interesting, greatly organized! Keep on writing it))
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This is owsome! Every detail you discribe, their reactions, movement, feelings! Not just name some usual ones but you give a great discriptions so it's interesting to read! And I like the plot as well!))
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Gosh this is really good. Thanks for sharing your writing, it's great!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Hi hi, is this story abandoned? I sure hope not, pity for such an amazing story to be abandoned.
Mariposa Prime chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
What the heck is going on with Red Alert!? Could you please update this?

I hate cliffhangers!
Child of Jon Snow chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Blues speaking yaya
Child of Jon Snow chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
We have absolutely 0 ... What is that hahahaah
Child of Jon Snow chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Ha under the table and what's with ratchet and the solvent
ivystar chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Oooooo... those two are soooo dead. Ha ha.
ivystar chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
why do I get the feeling that those two 'changes' are the twins aka the demon twins.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »