Reviews for Little Brother
Qwertzu chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
wow, thanks for sharing the story. That was one evil cliffy you left us with! update soon, please!
deactivated2107997 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hello. :) Just letting you know that I did a fanart of Youngling!Bluestreak.

art/BLUESTREAK-275965024

Hope you see this, someday!
Daye chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Please, you have to continue this, it's been an extremely long time since it was updated, but I want to hope you'll keep going. You can't leave all us crazy people out here in this crazy world going just a little more crazy because of an unfinished story. For the sake of our sanity.

Overdramatic, huh? oh, well.

Please
deactivated2107997 chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
OH My GOD. Please tell me this story hasn't been discontinued! I can see you have not updated in a long (really, really, long) time, but I hope you continue it! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
This fic is amazing and definitely quickly became one of my favorites! I hope you update soon, because I'm all jittery now wanting to know what's going to happen! :D

Love, love, LOVE IT! :D :D :D
Alikko chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I hope this fic is not dead as it has been a year now since you updated it and Sum of Our Parts which are among the few fanfics I really enjoy.

You really have to continue both fics.
Ashen Rose chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Something tells me that Bluestreak's not asking because he's not curious about Praxus, that maybe he feels about the same as Prowl about it, for whatever odd reason. X3

And that creepy tiny thing reminds me of scapel in the '09 bayformers movies. *shudder* creeeepy little sucker.

THis is just so much squee!
autumnannette19 chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Darkeyes17 chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
LOVE THIS FIC! Will you update soon?
piper of locksley chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
All the warning what? ALL THE WARNING WHAT? URG! I must know! I hope you update eventually!
Moonlight black rose chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
so ominous! lol lurv this story!
Leonixon chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
I know you haven't update this story for a long time but I really really really am enjoying this story! Just the humor, the sadness, the thrill of this story is amazing! Please continue it! You would make me the happiest reader eva! D
Angharad23 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Are you every going to update this? :(
hercat chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
I'm really enjoying this story, I especially liked the water fight. What a cliffhanger though!
Pjlover666 chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
please! Write some more! This story is soooooo good! Don't stop now!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »