Reviews for Twilight With a Twist, Kinda
Fancyunicorn chapter 20 . 3/12
WHY DEDIE KONG END IT LIKE THE INCREDIBLES?
(Did you)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
sometimes you confused me, but i really liked it but couldn't Bella erase everything from their mind? and imprinting?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
wow soooooo awesome!
ahaha chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
she cries so easily... um i really think you could have thought of something more...consistent to get her and Edward closer
S M Wilshire chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
i'm kinda confused why did she need to shift to human to explain to the Cullens if she can talked when she's a jaguar?
Monica chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
Great Story! I hope u get to write more.
Rhianna chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
OMG i love this one; i never got bored of it and i think your writing was amazing :) Thanks for sharing x
jilightbookworm chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Really great story!
teambella13 chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
omg!i luv ur story!u shud soo write a seaqual!
vampires are awesome chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
plz plz update i neeeeeddddddd to know what happens plz for me i nnnnneeeedddd to know right now plz update i am addicted i need to know the ending of every story i read so you need to update soon or i will die of massive heart failure thks to u so plz update cuz i need to know right now thks ;]

plz update soon cuz i really like ur storys i myself am a author but i hav trouble updating cuz i hardly got the time with school and sports practices after school it just so cool to see authors who got the time plz reply if you can vamps out.
shay chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
love all the chapter so far. i can't wait for the others.
Single-White-RoseS chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
this is like the best story ever

please update really soon i love it

x thx
Betterdogood chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
great chapter!
bookworm142 chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
my favorite story i have ever read
fairy16 chapter 17 . 6/26/2010