Reviews for Genuine Treasure
CrypticSilhouette chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Damn, that was pretty gay.
10/10. I don't usually read mpreg stories, they're weird, but good job with this one. It's pretty old, isn't it?

The only complaint that I have is that it would have been fun for Garp to bust in in the epilogue, or something. Him with kids cracks me up.
anon chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
wow every single one of them are super OOC. Especially zoro and luffy.
Kinda hard to imagine zoro and luffy, who couldn't communicate with each other at all... Since it's canon that those two, however different, are really similar in the way they're thinking. And never need much words to understand each other to the point that it confuses their crew. Also zoro is canonnly luffy's best supporter.
So it's really hard to believe, and read that zoro would do all this.

just my two cents.. it's a squick of mine to see zoro and luffy not have faith in each other. But yeah, to each their own i guess.

This is how far i can stand to read it.
Tem chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Temmie Flakes
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I'VE READ THIS FIC FOUR TIMES AND JUST NOW REALIZED THAT "DR. OHANA" IS BECAUSE OHANA MEANS FAMILY. AND HE INTRODUCES THE FIRST CHILD OF THE RORONOA-MONKEY FAMILY. I'M SO DUMB.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
This has got to be my favourite line:

"One last try! What is three feet tall, three years old, has green hair, is not supposed to drink cola, and is hanging off of the goddamn rigging?!"

Love it, going to check and see if they sequel is up yet and if it is then im gonna read as much of it as I can while trying to stay awake :) -I haven't had any sleep yet and its 6:06 am giggles-
izzywolf22 chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Yaaas r.I.p. barrel of dreams xD
Tomokonne chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
That was a very nice story! Thank you!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to read about the adventures of Gilly. I swear your stories are addicting. I finished every one I started in one sitting.
GreenCAT the second chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
help I am dying of how much I love your story
KeshayaRock chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
What tha! Y can't Zoro nd Luffy be in love?! Nd Ace u lying spy!
zairoon chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Awww that was a cute fic!... I liked it... although I'm jealous of lil' gilly XD haha 3
zairoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh wow XD that's a good quicky hahah!XD I love it!... I almost died out of laughing when I saw the line "I know this song, it's a tango" xD Picturing Zo and Lu dancing a tango together is just too funny (Especially if you picture Luffy the way Hancock does when she daydreams about getting married with him xDDDD )... Hahaha I'm reading the next chapters!
Mozart's Fantasy chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
One of the Best One Piece Mpreg Fanfic I've ever read... Love the plot... Though Zoro is a little bit of a jerk in the beginning of Luffy's pregnancy... I'm glad that he finally repent it... Also I love the name of Zoro's & Luffy's daughter... Roronoa D. Gilea is a beautiful name... Good Job & Keep Up the Good Work... Love U...
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
This was a really awesome read, you wrote it wonderfully. I'm glad I found this.