Reviews for Genuine Treasure
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 1/27/2019
glade that they got back together
Urutiyori chapter 4 . 12/1/2018
Nice fic
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
Sidjh4bxnej
alen56 chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
love it 3
Ladyhinatarel chapter 12 . 5/14/2018
I absolutely adore the story, it had my heart pumping, and I love the ending and hope there is more about Zoro and Luffy's daughter
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
oh poor Luffy, I bet he really loves Zoro, and he can't do anything about it.
lifelovelaugh chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
Fuck that was the cutest thing ive ever read 3
CrypticSilhouette chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Damn, that was pretty gay.
10/10. I don't usually read mpreg stories, they're weird, but good job with this one. It's pretty old, isn't it?

The only complaint that I have is that it would have been fun for Garp to bust in in the epilogue, or something. Him with kids cracks me up.
anon chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
wow every single one of them are super OOC. Especially zoro and luffy.
Kinda hard to imagine zoro and luffy, who couldn't communicate with each other at all... Since it's canon that those two, however different, are really similar in the way they're thinking. And never need much words to understand each other to the point that it confuses their crew. Also zoro is canonnly luffy's best supporter.
So it's really hard to believe, and read that zoro would do all this.

just my two cents.. it's a squick of mine to see zoro and luffy not have faith in each other. But yeah, to each their own i guess.

This is how far i can stand to read it.
Tem chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Temmie Flakes
LuffyLover chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I'VE READ THIS FIC FOUR TIMES AND JUST NOW REALIZED THAT "DR. OHANA" IS BECAUSE OHANA MEANS FAMILY. AND HE INTRODUCES THE FIRST CHILD OF THE RORONOA-MONKEY FAMILY. I'M SO DUMB.
YamiYugiYuki chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
This has got to be my favourite line:

"One last try! What is three feet tall, three years old, has green hair, is not supposed to drink cola, and is hanging off of the goddamn rigging?!"

Love it, going to check and see if they sequel is up yet and if it is then im gonna read as much of it as I can while trying to stay awake :) -I haven't had any sleep yet and its 6:06 am giggles-
izzywolf22 chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Yaaas r.I.p. barrel of dreams xD
Tomokonne chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
That was a very nice story! Thank you!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to read about the adventures of Gilly. I swear your stories are addicting. I finished every one I started in one sitting.