Reviews for Genuine Treasure
izzywolf22 chapter 11 . 2/24
Yaaas r.I.p. barrel of dreams xD
Tomokonne chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
That was a very nice story! Thank you!
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to read about the adventures of Gilly. I swear your stories are addicting. I finished every one I started in one sitting.
smoll Gcat chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
help I am dying of how much I love your story
KeshayaRock chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
What tha! Y can't Zoro nd Luffy be in love?! Nd Ace u lying spy!
zairoon chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Awww that was a cute fic!... I liked it... although I'm jealous of lil' gilly XD haha 3
zairoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh wow XD that's a good quicky hahah!XD I love it!... I almost died out of laughing when I saw the line "I know this song, it's a tango" xD Picturing Zo and Lu dancing a tango together is just too funny (Especially if you picture Luffy the way Hancock does when she daydreams about getting married with him xDDDD )... Hahaha I'm reading the next chapters!
Mozart's Fantasy chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
One of the Best One Piece Mpreg Fanfic I've ever read... Love the plot... Though Zoro is a little bit of a jerk in the beginning of Luffy's pregnancy... I'm glad that he finally repent it... Also I love the name of Zoro's & Luffy's daughter... Roronoa D. Gilea is a beautiful name... Good Job & Keep Up the Good Work... Love U...
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
This was a really awesome read, you wrote it wonderfully. I'm glad I found this.
CharmingKarma chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Whoa! Kudos for you for making this one of the few good mpreg fics! Thanks for writing an amazing story, and thanks for giving me some good giggles :3
Lyneel chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Oh dear, this is a storm of some terrific news. Great chapter!
Lyneel chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
What the hell is Ace doing? No, I can't believe that! Even if he has his reasons...!

Apart from making me furious with this, good chapter!
Lyneel chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
wow, Zoro really was the biggest jerk here. That bastard!

I usually avoid fics with mpgr, to the point where I'm used to stop reading altogether when it happens. But this story is really well-written and intresting, and the most important point is that the affection and love are clearly visible here. Great work with that! :)
Lyneel chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
ah, that scared me a little. It's good that Luffy is Ok. I can imagine Zoro worrying so much about it, especially after Kuina's... accident... :'(

Though what's with this strange formality that sometimes appears between the crew members? O.o