Reviews for Appropriate Starfleet Decorum
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/6
Just love the Memo collection. Spock is SOOO in love...
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
love it!
Tara chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love this! So cute and funny.
nmletters chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
laugh out loud funny
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Lol! I love it! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Batgirl116 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This made me giggle the entire time I read this. Thank you.
AngelQueen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this is so adorable! I love it!

Heh, the Admirals are such babies. I wonder what Pike thinks about all of this. Knowing him and his fondness for Jim, he thinks it's funny as all hell, and Jim is happy to amuse the man. ;)

You did such a great job with this! The Admirals really shouldn't be surprised about this. They knew who they were promoting, sillies.

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So it was about 5:45 am and I couldn't sleep when I found my way over here. I was giggling in bed reading this, and I must say that your 'memo collection' is complete and utter genius! They're always so funny and engaging and such an amusing look at Spock and Jim's relationship. I was trying to pick my favorite line, but just couldn't narrow it down. This whole story was just hilarious and completely entertaining.
storylistener chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was really funny. I tried to look up Corkboard Announcements, but I counldn't find it. Could you send a link through a review response or PM please? I liked this story so much I want to read what inspired you to write it. GOOD JOB!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Spock & Jim just love thier memos don't they? LOL!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Ehehehe words fail me. ... Well they don't, if anything I fail them. ;)

This was really funny.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Even Spock is not immune to cute butts in blue jeans. Love it!
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I'm incredibly glad no one walked in on me reading this, as they would have seen me with a giant stupid grin on my face. That had to be the cutest story I've ever read. I especially love how they got so possessive at the end..."My Jim" :D

And this? "Asking Sulu to get closer to that asteroid. Starships cannot and will not ever hide in a gigantic cave. Ever. We are not being pursued by evil Imperial Forces or Darth Vader which renders your request completely unnecessary and illogical." Oh, I had to take a few minutes while I tried to control my laughter - Absolute brilliance!
Azurelle chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is such an adorable fic! I absolutely love the transition from formal to intimate, including subtle things such as how senders and recipients starts off from "Captain James T. Kirk" and "Commander Spock" and becomes "My/Your Jim" and "My/Your Spock." I also like the fact that, while Jim is the one who starts leaving out the titles, Spock is the one who brings things to a even more personal level i.e. the person who starts using "My Jim" and "Your Spock." It is also absolutely adorable that Spock is so smitten with Jim in the second last email - the part where Spock describes Jim's eyes when he smiles, how he would be "inconsolable" if Jim suffers any permanent damage, and how he indulges Jim in replicating his favorite food.
SoulSister chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Jim will never be appropriate enough for Starfleet, but that's why we love him. And those blue jeans XD