Reviews for Crumbling Walls
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
awesomeness! love it!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Tip: Don't let your own smut scenes affect your spelling: 'precencse' is not a word. It's spelled presence.
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lovely story, really beautifully written, well done!
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
nicely done... i'm a rather large fan of rose/ten... and this was beautiful and sexy. *grin* well written!
LostLyra chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw,cute! It's been a long time since I've gone back to my orginal fandom! Almost 3 years! And once again finding it on Fanfic, was great! Beautifully written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my, now that was worth reading. I loved the little personal points of view in between the intimacy. I don't think I can ever get enough of the Doctor and Rose couplings. I love both Doctors but you have written 10 and Rose here so well. What a shame they never got it together in the real show. Very very hot, sexy and scorching piece. Now I think I need some ice. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
AuntyB chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
WOW ... this was fabulous .. enjoyed it very much... it was very hot while at the same time being surprisingly sweet.

Don't have personal messaging but would love to know what was going to happen ... can't wait for the sequel.