Reviews for CCHS
Polly Little chapter 63 . 8/14
I started reading this because guess what my school's called? It's nothing like this one though. It'd be cool if the TMI characters did turn up;
Love it. Jace is really a jerk sometimes. Please update soon!
IT CANT END THERE! PLEASE update this is AMAZING!
Ash chapter 35 . 4/24
I love the World of Warcrack
Love this! I literally spent all day reading it! This is totally amazing, please update! I want Magnus to meet the parents!
Someone the World Forgot chapter 1 . 1/3
When I saw your title, I already began laughing ... don't worry, it's not your story, I promise! It's just that one of my friends went to a school that's sometimes stylized as CCHS, and my other friend still goes there (I'm totally showing this to her XD)
Thought I'd just tell ya that :)
-K
Guest chapter 63 . 12/21/2015
write more . This is so good
Finally chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
It kinda sounds like my school so far except we can't wear our own clothes, we have a uniform and some of our classrooms have windows on the doors, not all though. That's what most schools seem to be like where I live in England...
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
Hey dose anyone know if they are shadowhunters or mundanes
DieHardShipper chapter 63 . 7/9/2015
I literally spent all day reading all 63 chapters of this story, and let me tell you, I LOVED it! Please continue, it just gets better and better! I want Alec's parents to find out about Magnus, be horrified but trying not to show it. Oh and Robert should take it like the a-hole he is.
Books are our escapes chapter 63 . 4/21/2015
I JUST READ THE ENTIRE STORY TODAY AND I KNOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE FOUR YEARS BUT OMG OMG OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT CANT BE THE END! WHAT DOES MAGNUS WEAR FOR ALEC? DOES ALEC INTRODUCE MAGNUS TO HIS MOM? WILL IZZY EVER GET BACK AT SEBASTIAN? i must know...
Alice chapter 63 . 4/7/2015
Where's the rest of the fic :(
Guest chapter 63 . 2/25/2015
Please write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! It is so awsome!
deathslittledoll chapter 63 . 2/22/2015
Im gonna cry i wanna know what happens and i bet this will never be updated
IchigoDream chapter 62 . 2/18/2015
Ello! -
I've only been reading 'CCHS' since last night (I started around 10 and couldn't stop till it was nearly 3 in the morning and as soon as I woke up I had to read it again and I'm on chapter 62!) Love it so much!

Just wanted to say:
I absolutely love the texting! its so cute and it makes me blush and laugh. I mean, Magnus... yer, just MAGNUS! Love him!

I know you probably ain't writin' this any more but i had to tell you that its been 5 years and people are still reading, and loving it! But you might not even be receiving these messages. Bu oh well... you might.

Thanks for writing this, I love it! And i understand how much I have said 'love' but I really do love it.
In this chapter the ting that really got me to laugh is Magnus and when he said "Hi" to Mrs Lightwood. My mum even came in asking "Why are you so HAPPY this early in the morning? It's not normal!"

Any way, I guess I should finish up, I need to get back to reading!

Thanks again!