Reviews for CCHS
A human chapter 63 . 4/27
UPDATE PLEASE I LOGE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASSEE
SilvrMoon chapter 8 . 1/21
Damn, your writing is awesome! But why the misogyny? *eyeroll* Seriously, this is so good.
Polly Little chapter 63 . 8/14/2016
I started reading this because guess what my school's called? It's nothing like this one though. It'd be cool if the TMI characters did turn up;
Guest chapter 63 . 6/23/2016
Love it. Jace is really a jerk sometimes. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 63 . 5/13/2016
IT CANT END THERE! PLEASE update this is AMAZING!
Ash chapter 35 . 4/24/2016
I love the World of Warcrack
Guest chapter 63 . 2/22/2016
Love this! I literally spent all day reading it! This is totally amazing, please update! I want Magnus to meet the parents!
Someone the World Forgot chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
When I saw your title, I already began laughing ... don't worry, it's not your story, I promise! It's just that one of my friends went to a school that's sometimes stylized as CCHS, and my other friend still goes there (I'm totally showing this to her XD)
Thought I'd just tell ya that :)
-K
Guest chapter 63 . 12/21/2015
write more . This is so good
Finally chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
It kinda sounds like my school so far except we can't wear our own clothes, we have a uniform and some of our classrooms have windows on the doors, not all though. That's what most schools seem to be like where I live in England...
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
Hey dose anyone know if they are shadowhunters or mundanes
DieHardShipper chapter 63 . 7/9/2015
I literally spent all day reading all 63 chapters of this story, and let me tell you, I LOVED it! Please continue, it just gets better and better! I want Alec's parents to find out about Magnus, be horrified but trying not to show it. Oh and Robert should take it like the a-hole he is.
Books are our escapes chapter 63 . 4/21/2015
I JUST READ THE ENTIRE STORY TODAY AND I KNOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE FOUR YEARS BUT OMG OMG OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT CANT BE THE END! WHAT DOES MAGNUS WEAR FOR ALEC? DOES ALEC INTRODUCE MAGNUS TO HIS MOM? WILL IZZY EVER GET BACK AT SEBASTIAN? i must know...
Alice chapter 63 . 4/7/2015
Where's the rest of the fic :(
Guest chapter 63 . 2/25/2015
Please write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! It is so awsome!