Reviews for CCHS
Please write more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! It is so awsome!
deathslittledoll chapter 63 . 2/22
Im gonna cry i wanna know what happens and i bet this will never be updated
IchigoDream chapter 62 . 2/18
Ello! -
I've only been reading 'CCHS' since last night (I started around 10 and couldn't stop till it was nearly 3 in the morning and as soon as I woke up I had to read it again and I'm on chapter 62!) Love it so much!

Just wanted to say:
I absolutely love the texting! its so cute and it makes me blush and laugh. I mean, Magnus... yer, just MAGNUS! Love him!

I know you probably ain't writin' this any more but i had to tell you that its been 5 years and people are still reading, and loving it! But you might not even be receiving these messages. Bu oh well... you might.

Thanks for writing this, I love it! And i understand how much I have said 'love' but I really do love it.
In this chapter the ting that really got me to laugh is Magnus and when he said "Hi" to Mrs Lightwood. My mum even came in asking "Why are you so HAPPY this early in the morning? It's not normal!"

Any way, I guess I should finish up, I need to get back to reading!

Thanks again!
Name: Briony xx
From: UK

P.S I didn't really mean for it to get this long... 'Av a great day! :3
BookIsLife2000 chapter 63 . 2/10
Update PLEASE!
TheDuckIsComing chapter 51 . 1/25
Please right a Code Geass fanfic if you can
It makes me really sad that this stops. And I know it has been a couple of years, but I have so many feels and it just ended and I can't.
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 63 . 10/11/2014
NO. YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE IT THERE. I SAW WHEN YPU LAST UPDATED. LIKE OVER THREE YEARS AGO. PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT SO MUCH STILL HAS TO HAPPEN. SEX. I LOVE YOU. INTEODUCTION TO PARWNTS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE YPDATE EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN THREE YEARS DONT LEAVE ME HANGING! I KNOW YOIRE PROBABLT BUST WITH LIFE BUT IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE WROTING AGAIN THEN COME BACK TO THIS ONE, K? PLEASE! FOR ME! AND ALL YOUR OTHET FANS OUT THERE. BTW, I LOVE THIS STORY, I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FICS IN GENERAL (I have my own lol) AND THIS ONE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I LOVE HOW ALEC STOOD UP FOR MAGNUS WHEN HE BARELY JNEW HIM AND HOW MAGNUS HAS HAD A CRUSH OK HIM FOR MONTHS AND HIW MAGNUS JUST SAYS I LOVE YOU WITHOUT EVEN THINKING BUT ALEC HASNT SAID UT BACK! HE HAS TO SAY IT BACK! ANYWAYS ILY DINT GIVE UP IN YOUR STORUES! AORRY FOR THE MISTAKES LOL I WISH IT AUTOCORRECTED CAPS LOCK.
anime-teddy-bear chapter 63 . 8/3/2014
Why the hiatus, WHHHHHYYYYYYYY! You are killing me!
Midlife-Fan chapter 63 . 7/9/2014
So sad there isn't more!
Just Lewely chapter 63 . 7/2/2014
please come back and update this story! I love the way you write and practically every time Alec blushes i do too cuz your protrayal of Magnus is amazing! (Also, I really want Alec to beat the crap out of Sebastion when he finds out)
esh chapter 63 . 6/22/2014
Omg i cant even tell you how much i love your writing... this story and your call me malec fanfic. i love them so so much. is this the last chapter? are you gonna write more cuz i think you totally nailed every single character, which isnt easy to do. please please write more cuz i really want to read the end of this story.
TheUltimateOTP chapter 63 . 6/13/2014
Yo whats with the cliff hanger?
Pie For All chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
XD Wow. Loved this chapter.
ishipwessa chapter 63 . 5/10/2014
plz, i know this is malec, and i totally love them, but i need some clace.
walkingthruinfinity chapter 63 . 4/23/2014
Please update soon! I love this story!