Reviews for In Need of a Hero
rosie.com chapter 7 . 8/18
Will you continue?
Milliza chapter 7 . 7/26
Great story so far! Moody's always fun when he gets excited about hunting Death Eaters. He kinda reminds me of Bellatrix; crazy, but insanely good at fighting. Oh, and not evil. That too :)
AliceHeart13 chapter 7 . 7/15
Please Update.
Aly
bassoongirl14 chapter 7 . 7/2
I love this so far!
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 5/31
Way to much of that universe, I knew he was getting summoned, so reading this chapter was very very boring as a result.
Sweet lover1 chapter 7 . 5/15
Please update soon!
Tjuparulla chapter 1 . 4/26
I've read Lovecraft. Let Voldemort burn Britain at least Australia will still exist.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/12
Dumbledore actually thought about the ramifications of the spell before casting it... I am shocked!
Maelstrom Potter chapter 7 . 4/10
This.
This I like.
This is interesting.
Give us more please.
I give up. I tried to stick with it but this chapter killed it for me. We've got a room full of wizards and none of them think to pick up a wand? Instead James Potter turning into a stag is their only way to stop Peter? Change things around. This is a room full of people fighting a war who had just set down their guns. Do you seriously think Moody and everyone else would not have instantly been diving for their guns as soon as Harry elbowed Peter?

That's the main problem I have with your fic. It is ridiculously contrived and it does not appear you use any type of beta or pre-reader to catch blatant problems in believability or plot. Considering you've put in plenty of comments about rewrites you've already done that makes it very likely to me you are making the fundamental error of not using a beta.
Yeah, this getting bad. The problem is this suffers from a severe lack of logic and your characters are not realistic. Two examples. First you've probably never been married or you would not have made James Potter be so unbelievably stupid as to publicly argue so blatantly and disparagingly against his wife's position without discussing it with her first. That would indicate a marriage soon to end in divorce if he truly is that stupid. Second, you've just spent two chapters with Lily being adamantly opposed to the spell. Now that she has the deciding vote she simply says, "Oops, I changed my mind?" Not only does that make her seem retarded, we have to wonder what the whole point of writing her as so opposed was in the first place? Had you portrayed her as more ambivalent then it would have been more realistic.
I think all you achieved with the rewrite is to make Dumbledore look like even more of a dick. Tha's not unreasonable if that is part of your goal. If it wasn't then you messed up. With Lily being so panicked it seems clear that Dumbledore never even discussed this with her first.
AlienTurtleTutus chapter 7 . 3/24
2011. It hasnt been updated since 2011. My heart
Please please please continue this fic. Its well written and interesting and I really want to know what happens next!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 7 . 3/6
Oh MY GOD I LOVE IT! YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE! Please do!
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »