Reviews for In Need of a Hero
ReahRox chapter 7 . 5/22
This isn't exactly a review but PlEASE update this is an awesome story! And can you make it so that Harry gets captured by Voldemort, gets his memory wiped and fights for the dark side? And then The light side have to get him back! Please? Anyways, this is an AWESOME story!
Daniella chapter 7 . 5/6
I spoke too soon! Yes! Harry didn't take the easy way out! This chapter was everything I had hoped for! I cannot wait for your update! Please, tell me this story is not abandoned!
Daniella chapter 6 . 5/6
Wow, Harry- didn't he just scold the Order for doing what is easy not what is right? Now here he goes, not telling them what Peter did. It will be hard to recount, but the order needs to know. He can't just tell them the minimum (half truths and such) and hope they will all work well together to defeat Voldemort. To much is at stake and every bit of information counts. They will eventually need to know. They need to be as prepared as possible. It seems a common theme in a lot of these AU's, Harry always beats around the bush, avoids the subject. I think the book Harry is pretty hardened to the truth. I don't think he would find his life story easy to share, but he wouldn't shrink from it either. Sorry for the rant. I am just looking forward to people's reactions to what happened in Harry's world.
Daniella chapter 3 . 5/6
Wow, you did an amazing job of making what the order did to Harry seem truly horrible. He was finally happy, moving on with his life and wham! Sorry you need to defeat Voldemort again! You may never see your loved ones again.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 5/1
Just Harry's luck with he gets the life he wants, someone comes to interfere in it. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 5/1
I'm sure that the choice was a difficult one to make. Lily should have gone with her instincts but then your story would be done, lol. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 5/1
Good first chapter and at least Albus is considering what effect the choice will have on them and their savior/victim. Thanks for sharing!
Cabbage599 chapter 7 . 4/19
you HAVE to write some more chapters for this! It is AMAZING! You have given all the characters the reactions I would have expected and also have an AMAZING storyline! Not to mention that your style of writing is fantastic! ... Please update!
C.M.Alm chapter 7 . 4/3
more please!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 3 . 4/2
You better start updating this again! This must be the third time I've read it! I can't remember, maybe moreover! Pretty please with extra sugar on top.
mei101 chapter 7 . 3/26
Please update this soon! - PLEASE!
TheCardCheat chapter 7 . 3/24
Where u at?
I'm so dad that this hasn't been updated since 2011 :( it's really good and I love it, I am also an optimistic idiot so I'm still going to save it...just in case
So, we're supposed to believe that no one in the room has noticed that Harry is an exact duplicate of his dad, James Potter, except he has his mother's eyes. You've got to be kidding me! Did you even read the novels? How many of the people in the room, have told Harry how much he looks like his father? Um, every one of them! So did no one notice that a James Potter clone is in the room? Do you think your readers are stupid or something?!
BlackWink chapter 7 . 3/13
Barty Crouch Jr wasn't pardoned so he shouldn't be in that list.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »