Reviews for An Illogical Inception
James chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
OH MY GODSSSSSSSSS YOU MADE ME CRY LIKE FOUR TIMES AND LAUGH AND AWWW LIKE 7 BILLION AND I LOVE YOU AND HATE YOU AND YOU NEED TO WRITE MOOORREE. Ahem. Sorry 'bout that. But really, you messed with my emotions so bad, man XD I was in tears and then I was laughing before my tears had dried, you're amazing and this was amazing and oh my godsssssssss you're the beeeeessstttt.
Erimenthe chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
I would love to see more stories as Amanda grows up lol. That combination of Kirk and Spock in a little girl sounds so cute and impish in personality lol.
vulcan chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
at one part of this story it read like spock missed carried i also want it to be a boy as when she get's older they will have to pay for a wedding if they had a boy they don't have to
KalamityKim chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I loved every bit of this story! Thanks for writing it!
Kurai01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
I can't stop smiling! So cute!
catbob1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Lovely. Thank you.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was wonderful, thanks so much for sharing!
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh my, this.. THIS. I must say I have not read a single MPreg story that has surpassed this story in any way. Your written technique is simply exquisite, your story line impeccable, you were able to capture each character perfectly and the story was wonderfully portrayed and detailed. Thank you for writing this, so very much. You're highly talented! Words cannot fully comprehend nor express how much I've enjoyed, and taken pleasure from read in this Fanfiction. Brilliant, simply brilliant story! Keep up the great work!
MiriRainbowitz chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I want to flail and squee because this is completely adorable and perf but my family is asleep so I'll just klasihdglashglahdsklghadslghakldshgklasdjg;lkashha sdlkagjkjlgs.
Lascka chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
X3

It's so cute I can't find the words for it !

Good job, I lie this story ! :D
Aingael chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I genuinely cannot stand most mpreg but OH my days this one was done beautifully! Well done

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Cute.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Adorable!
Zainab chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
INCREDIBLE!

robins princess starfire chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Oh this was adorable! i'll admit the scene in Engineering scared the crap out of me i was so afraid he had lost the baby. You did a great job with this story and i love the groups reaction when they walked in on spock and kirk holding little amanda expecially Uhuras. "two, she is a little GIRL. we females have to stick together" that line was hilarious great job!