Reviews for Fiction!
FLUFF-N-UTTER-1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Cute! Enjoyed reading.
Kelli chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
In real life they have been in two accidents. The first one Joe protected Nick with his arms. The second one Joe wrecked the tour bus.
Cayology chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
oh course nicks in a coma!:) i loved it, i did wish there was some sort of Nacy but..
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
thats so funny because the other day i was wondering if celeberties went on fanfiction! Anywasy loved the story pplease continue to write in the future:)
JJstar52 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awwww! This was awesomely cutely adorable! Loved the end! And Nick's reaction everytime he was in a coma xD

Loved this!
chokylover chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
It's been a while since I've reviewed but I just had to!
Anyways your story is amazing! Very in character I have to say and somehow realistic xD I could actually picture this as I read it. I laughed so much. Poor Kevin always getting left behind yet he's the sweetest one :) And Nick, always so emo and suffering in a fanfic, or losing control over his diabetes.
All in all, excellent job on this )
Officially my favorite one!
asm613 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was a fun read. I liked the running coma joke. The one with Nick as a vampire and having problems with his blood-blood levels was funny- you should totally write that story! I liked Kevin warning Joe and Nick away from the JoeVin stories. Has anyone written a story where the Lucas brothers meet the Jonas brothers? That would be cool. then Nick Lucas and Joe Jonas could get it on and it wouldn't be incest_ also Joe Lucas and Nick Jonas- while Kevin and Kevin get it on.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for sharing the story with us. Enjoyed it.
phoebeee'x chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
omfg. funny as.

is there another chapter ?

"I'm a merMAID.” ha f-ing funny

nick is always in comas

i'm subscribing and adding

phoebe ;)
SisAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was so funny! lol I wonder if the real boys have descovered fanfiction yet XD
voodoohedghog chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
My favorite line is: “Nick, you're ahead of Joe by 3%,” Kevin gasped, staring sadly at the circular graph which showed only a small, diet-sized sliver of Kevin pie.

This is adorable, and true to character. I like the dialogue and it really moves well through the scene! The best part is, all this stuff about fanfic is SO TRUE LOL. Thanks for writing this!
adissonantmelody chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Aww, that was awesome! Very original idea!
WyszLo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
hahahahahhahahahahaha my stomach hurt from laughing as I read this because it was all SO TRUE!

ah wow this was great!

“Guess what? I'm in a coma...AGAIN!” Nick snapped, full of frustration. “Do these fans think I'm completely incapable of managing my own blood-sugar or what?

that part had me hysterical for a good minute

and then I only kept laughing harder.

GREAT job!

thanks for the laugh!

Lauren
Let'sBeRoomfriends chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
That was a very cool story D
Allieg8tor chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great fanfic!

I absolutely love it! So cute!

If JB really has read fanfic before I wonder what they thought... It would be interesting to know.

Nick didn't end up comatose in this fic though! XD jk, jk...
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
ha ha ha

This actually brings up a good point. I made a couples court for NCIS seeing what would happen if they knew about their 'couples' and the girls sued the site (Which got some interesting reviews)

anyway I wonder what I'd think If I were famous and came on here to see someone killed me or beaten me or put me in a coma

poor Nick *feels slightly guilty for her Nick whump tale* I didn't put him in a coma just a sweat room that went out of control and nearly kills him

*runs away before Nick reads it*

good tale