Reviews for Out of Bounds
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 5/21
"Permission to stick my foot in my mouth freely?" ... I snorted. I was trying to take a sip of water at the time...
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 2/23
Okay, THIS i really, REALLY wish had happened in the show. I could SEE this happening! And i LOVED every second of it. This is being added to my favorites. Nuff said. Read ya Later ;)
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
This was so entertaining. Everyone in character...playing volleyball. Not everyone can pull that off. Enjoyed it enormously! Brava!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
oh poor Cam - he'll never be Jack! but they should have given the poor guy someone instead of always having him scramble to fit in.
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I can so easily picture this scene going down. Nicely written.
usafcmycloud chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I've smiled through this whole story...love it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Great story! I enjoyed it!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love reading stories where SG1 and Jack get together and just have fun. And that Cam is always a bit nervous around Jack. Love Cam's "Permission to put my foot in my mouth freely?"
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Well played! Clever way the title and content merge. Sweet interaction between J/S -the humor, the tenderness. Lovely ending...wonderful.
Kpasa chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So so very much loved this
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Love it! A man claiming his territory. So sexy!
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
What a fun piece! I really enjoyed the relaxed feel and the J/S undercurrent throughout.
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was possibly the most fun piece of S/J plus team writing I've ever read. Fantastic work!
JWildfire chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"Permission to stick..." oh boy, lol *wipes away tears* That's the best line I've seen in a while _
wildpeace chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
For a day that started out by cracking my face open on my desk, it has just ended with a "bwah hah hah hah hah!"

WONDERFUL!

Love that Vala takes her shirt off and all it does is distract Cam more :) Love the 'talk' between the boys, and Daniel's final line. Jack claiming/owning his territory is win.

And I'm happy that Vala got to see the sea! :D