Reviews for Out of Bounds
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 3/16
This was so entertaining. Everyone in character...playing volleyball. Not everyone can pull that off. Enjoyed it enormously! Brava!
oh poor Cam - he'll never be Jack! but they should have given the poor guy someone instead of always having him scramble to fit in.
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I can so easily picture this scene going down. Nicely written.
usafcmycloud chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I've smiled through this whole story...love it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Great story! I enjoyed it!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love reading stories where SG1 and Jack get together and just have fun. And that Cam is always a bit nervous around Jack. Love Cam's "Permission to put my foot in my mouth freely?"
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Well played! Clever way the title and content merge. Sweet interaction between J/S -the humor, the tenderness. Lovely ending...wonderful.
Kpasa chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So so very much loved this
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Love it! A man claiming his territory. So sexy!
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
What a fun piece! I really enjoyed the relaxed feel and the J/S undercurrent throughout.
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was possibly the most fun piece of S/J plus team writing I've ever read. Fantastic work!
JWildfire chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"Permission to stick..." oh boy, lol *wipes away tears* That's the best line I've seen in a while _
wildpeace chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
For a day that started out by cracking my face open on my desk, it has just ended with a "bwah hah hah hah hah!"

WONDERFUL!

Love that Vala takes her shirt off and all it does is distract Cam more :) Love the 'talk' between the boys, and Daniel's final line. Jack claiming/owning his territory is win.

And I'm happy that Vala got to see the sea! :D
LadyMo chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Cam is right Daniel could have warned him. Daniel has been around Jack to long. This was entertaining. I like how Jack did not answer Cam's question. I'm glad Vala spoke up about Cam being in trouble. This helped Sam realize what was going on. The fear of god, yeah that's pretty accurate.

Thanks

:-)
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Great fun was had by all, including me. Thank you!